advertisement

Momentum in Stafford - 28th July.

Won't you be going along to pick a fight with a couple of them so that you can then come on here and tell everyone how hard you are, like you did last time?

No, he’s going to make himself feel good by going to abuse some Student Christian types.

Won't you be going along to pick a fight with a couple of them so that you can then come on here and tell everyone how hard you are, like you did last time?
Exactly, seeking to provoke a reaction so he can show off some alpha male behaviour in front of the missus again. It’s like something from The Sun.

No, he’s going to make himself feel good by going to abuse some Student Christian types.
He needs to be a bit more careful then, some of this lot might be a little more vengeful than a couple of twenty something vegans in dodgy t shirts....

given that, each time he opens his mouth here, 10 people leap down his throat, I wonder why he continues...thick or thick skinned?

I flatly refuse to acknowledge that anything whatsoever which qualifies for, or resembles the appellation 'momentum' ever happens or ever has happened, in Stafford.

The OP claims a level of dynamism which simply is not credible in Stafford, much less in Hyde Lea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Lea

I suspect that hallucinations, born of extreme isolation and sensory deprivation, are the cause of Hyde Lea's outbursts.

Pity is due.

I flatly refuse to acknowledge that anything whatsoever which qualifies for, or resembles the appellation 'momentum' ever happens or ever has happened, in Stafford.

The OP claims a level of dynamism which simply is not credible in Stafford, much less in Hyde Lea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Lea

I suspect that hallucinations, born of extreme isolation and sensory deprivation, are the cause of Hyde Lea's outbursts.

Pity is due.
I notice from above that Hyde Lea has had no education since 1980....now there's a thing.

given that, each time he opens his mouth here, 10 people leap down his throat, I wonder why he continues...thick or thick skinned?

Perhaps in her own half arsed way she's reaching out to right leaning lil' fish, attempting to curry sympathy, etc?

advertisement

Back