1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Momentum in Stafford - 28th July.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by HydeLea, Jan 10, 2018.

1. HydeLea

HydeLea pfm Member

Just read that the left bully boys are holding an event in Stafford, my home town. Just emailed my local council raising objections to such a nasty, fascist, bullying and anti-semitic organisation is being given permission to gather here .....

I'll post the reply if and when it arrives !

2. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Another toss flypast.

3. kitemap

kitemap Immoderate

4. monkfish

monkfish pfm Member

I hope they have good weather and a huge turnout.

Still, TheDecameron and maxflinn like this.
  5. Spiderous

Spiderous pfm Member

You could go along and hear what they had to say, rather relying on second-hand sound bites and your own in-built prejudices.

Just a suggestion.

6. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Whatever one says about Momentum the Labour party has over 5 times the grass roots membership of the Tory Party (and rising as they are falling), and not one is Toby Young or Michael Fallon.

7. gintonic

gintonic Pussy Lover

Is this an advert for this event?

8. Still

Still gyldengourd

Another day, another lazy/shit OP.

9. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

10. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

You are entitled to object.

But your arrogance in thinking anyone here gives a flying fuck about the reply is staggering.

11. mhv

mhv pfm Member

Still likes this.
  12. clifftaylor

clifftaylor pfm Member

BenS, Rob998, Joe Hutch and 3 others like this.
  13. kitemap

kitemap Immoderate

Jesus Christ, I'm not surprised she wrote to the local Council!

Still likes this.
  14. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

I thought this would be gone by now...

15. kitemap

kitemap Immoderate

Not much point really as she'll only start another similar thread straight away.

Still likes this.
  16. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

Oh, so it's that Momentum?

"If you’re not familiar with us, we put on a range of events for young people, youth leaders, and for the whole church, to help people deepen their relationship with Jesus and grow in the ministry and power of the Holy Spirit."

"Come and join us in 2018 for Naturally Supernatural taking place from 28th July - 2nd August at the Stafford Showground! This is a Soul Survivor event for all ages with a Momentum age camping village, special seminars, social events and more for students, 20s and 30s." :D

Hopefully the council will charge HydeLea treble council tax for wasting their time.

Yes, please do.

17. kitemap

kitemap Immoderate

Indeed, so all her comments weren't that far from the truth!

18. lordsummit

lordsummit Moderator

I’d close the thread but I think it’s better to leave it open in the hope of a Darwin Award nomination...

http://momentum.org.uk/

‘Come and join us in 2018 for Naturally Supernatural taking place from 28th July - 2nd August at the Stafford Showground! This is a Soul Survivor event for all ages with a Momentum age camping village, special seminars, social events and more for students, 20s and 30s. There will be loads of space for worship, teaching and ministry as we journey together to spend time in God's presence and learn how to grow in moving in the power of the Holy Spirit. Come and join the fun! Find out more over on the website and book before 30th November for just £115 per person! ’

Still likes this.
  19. MikeMA

MikeMA pfm Member

Well, I'm hugely comforted by the knowledge that Labour, propelled by Momentun, is presenting us with an entirely credible and pro-EU vision of the future as we approach the disaster of Tory Brexit.

20. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Won't you be going along to pick a fight with a couple of them so that you can then come on here and tell everyone how hard you are, like you did last time?

Still likes this.