advertisement

Mogami vs Atlas cables

. Anyone owning a Pear Audio based system who lives anywhere near Audio Council go have a listen and let your ears decide.

+1 Or musical equivalent system - i.e. Densen, Rega Isis / Osiris etc.

May look at Atlas v.s. Mogami in due course - but the power block was one of the easier demos / decisions.

+1 Or musical equivalent system - i.e. Densen, Rega Isis / Osiris etc.

May look at Atlas v.s. Mogami in due course - but the power block was one of the easier demos / decisions.

Yes I totally agree. I hate to admit that the mains gear made such a difference but there's no escaping it.

Hi,

Big fan of both, Mogami doesn't work with my 57's.
I had a complete set-up made of 2497 Mog's.

I run today a full ATLAS set-up comprising:
IC: Questor, Voyager, Navigator
LS: Equator 3.0

All the IC's are good and the LS good enough against NACA5.
TBH I'm looking to sell some IC for upgrading to LS Hyper 3.0 :)

By the way, I still have some Questor and 2497 unterminated if you need to "taste" Atlas/Mog in your set-up, the only way to know if you will like or hate it!.

Regards

For Dynavector/ Shahinain owners I have slowly but surely moved from Mogami to Atlas cables with great results. I started with Eos mains then Hyper 3 speaker and finally Hyper Symmetrical (Assymetrical from 440xs to L200) interconnect cables. Good as Mogami is the Atlas cables have brought a substantial improvement in detail, dynamics and overall control with no caveat. Worth your consideration IMO.

Now using Van Damme studio grade here-good enough for the Beeb and Abbey Rd...Belden pureAV the thick fancy stuff ousted and going on sale soon.

advertisement

Back