advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00110101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt,

I'm also not sure why you feel that "your some how entitled" to read about a company's IP that they might wish to keep confidential.

In the above video Bob, makes reference's to recent research, I'm not sure if he's publicly mentioned the papers - you could try asking Bob directly via the MQA site.

I struggle to understand the hate here against MQA - I really do...

Come on John, you know perfectly well that you have made promises during last two years and then I got tired of waiting mdac 2/fdac/whatever dac which content changes every week. I really dont want to be rude and I totally understand prorities but four years of waiting is too much for me personally. So please update my mdac board as agreed.

django,

Please give me more information - what the original fault and what did I promise to do to your unit?

Matt,

I'm also not sure why you feel that "your some how entitled" to read about a company's IP that they might wish to keep confidential.

In the above video Bob, makes reference's to recent research, I'm not sure if he's publicly mentioned the papers - you could try asking Bob directly via the MQA site.

I'd be very surprised if the stuff about hearing is MQA's IP. if it has any scientific merit at all, it'll almost certainly be in the public domain. So this isn't about IP.

One of the reasons I struggle with this is that only a few weeks ago you were quite hostile towards MQA yourself.

That is a somewhat curious statement considering how you started out rather hostile towards MQA until you got converted through some secret initiation.

He's seen the light. Simple really. Personally I can't see how it can sound any better than a decent hires master, but I'm prepared to be proven wrong in blind tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back