advertisement

Markus Sauer RIP.

..now that's shocking news from out of nowhere :(

His friendly modest way despite his deep knowledge and experience was always an inspiration to me, probably most of us..

My sincere condolences to his family.

..we spoke about unpacking his new phonostage in a post just days ago..
I just don't get it.. :/

You wouldn't have known Markus was ill from his postings, which I was always drawn to for his insight in any thread he took part in. Another huge loss for pfm. My condolences to his family. RIP.

Oh no, no, no. May he RIP and my thoughts are with his family. A really thoughtful person, his balancing influence will be missed on this forum.

I had no idea he was unwell. This is quite a shocking thing to read!

My best wishes to his family and I hope he is happy wherever he has gone now.

That's very sad news. I was aware that he was ill but having seen some recent posts here I was hoping there might have been an upturn in his condition. I was fortunate enough to have once visited him at his home. He was an excellent host there and always good company whenever we met in Munich.

RIP Markus.

This is a tragic loss. Even if I have never met Markus in person, I felt and valued his friendship on PFM. We are poorer without him. My deepest condolences to his wife and family. May you rest in peace, Markus.

I'm really very sorry to hear this, my deepest thought go out to his friends and family.

RIP Markus, you will be missed buddy.

I have just heard the news of Markus Sauer's passing. I'm obviously shocked and saddened. Markus was one of the first people to welcome me when I joined the Naim forum over a decade ago, and he had been a forum 'mentor' ever since. I have never forgotten how supportive he was when I ran into some difficulties over something I had posted elsewhere in 2006.

Rest in peace, Markus - you will be missed.

Very sorry to hear this terrible news. I valued his contributions greatly. My condolences to his family and friends.

advertisement

Back