advertisement

Man to launch himself on home-made steam rocket....

Yes, previous launches on smaller rockers have resulted in issues such as the parachute ripping, G force being so great he could not get up for days.

This is a much bigger rocket, it seems.

I'm intrigued to see what he makes of the earth horizon if indeed he is still conscious by the time he gets up there.

There was a link to a flat earth forum in the Guardian version of the story. Some interesting views there, reminiscent of David Icke at his most barmy.

One of the flat earth nutcases was on BBC 5 Live a week or so ago.
He left the interviewer speechless with his nuttiness.

Sorry, he thinks that the earth is still flat?! I think the Darwin awards has another competitor this weekend.

This whole 'round earth' thing is yet another aspect of the Neo-Con plan to take over the world. While the rest of us have to go on completely unnecessary long-haul flights to get to Australia and the Far East, Hillary and her fellow warmongers use the secret tunnel they built through the earth using alien technology. And don't get me started on barcodes. Wake up sheeple!

Now wait for the 'tinfoil hat' jibes from the unthinking followers of MSM. So sad.

Wake up sheeple!

wake_up_sheeple.png

I just have to ask how this guy is fundamentally any different from people who believe in shakti stones or directional audiophile ethernet cables?

I just have to ask how this guy is fundamentally any different from people who believe in shakti stones or directional audiophile ethernet cables?

He's willing to put his life, as well as his credibility, on the line?

This guy isn't a flat-earther, he's a rocket enthusiast who can't afford his hobby. He's identified flat-earthers as gullible group (no, really!) and therefore a potential source of funding; "I too believe the earth is flat and what's more I can prove it! I just need to get this rocket built..."

I'm not sure how much of the Earth's curvature (or flatness!) will be visible from the 1600m height he is aiming for...There are buildings taller than that - he could just take an elevator!

advertisement

Back