advertisement

Mains Cables

Sorry you had a bad experience Klark. Sounds like a bad luck streak with hifi after reading about your Rega issue on another thread as well.

regards,

dave

My American-made Stingray uses Russian tubes -- Sovteks.

If that isn't a slap in the face to motherhood and apple pie I don't know what is.

Joe

Joe...you're an Apple-owning, tree-hugging, leftist commie so we expect no better from you.

sent from my iPhone while wearing panties and heels

Sorry you had a bad experience Klark. Sounds like a bad luck streak with hifi after reading about your Rega issue on another thread as well.

regards,

dave

If you're referring to the RP6 then I clearly said it was a friend who'd had to have his replaced. I wouldn't buy any of Rega's current products as they're shockingly built.

I had a RP2 that was badly put together. The platter wasn't horizontal because the thing had be drilled out of true. Thanks Rega.

If you're referring to the RP6 then I clearly said it was a friend who'd had to have his replaced. I wouldn't buy any of Rega's current products as they're shockingly built.

Yep, my bad. I missed the part where you said it was your friend's TT.

Yep, my bad. I missed the part where you said it was your friend's TT.

No worries. Shame really. I think they've made some excellent kit over the years. They certainly know how to give great value for money. The old Brio at just over £300 has to be one of the all time hifi bargains.

advertisement

Back