advertisement

[WTD] Looking of a pair of Naim N-Sats

Uncle Roach

pfm Member
Dear all,

I have been looking for a pair of N-Sats for a while with no success and the forum is my last hope. I am able to collect them within 20 miles radius of central London but also more than happy to pay for courier.
Many thanks in advance!
Tony

These speakers are as rare as hen's teeth. I sold mine, and why, you ask? Because I'm a very stupid person :). Good luck with your search. I wish I still had mine; they sounded incredible.

And the search continues…😎

Good luck with your search.
Bear in mind that to sound their absolute best NSats need their dedicated stands (or brackets if wall mounted). If you find a pair of NSats, make sure they come with the little metal "mushrooms" attached to the back to "hang" them from the stands.
The stands or brackets are even rarer than the speakers.

Good luck with your search.
Bear in mind that to sound their absolute best NSats need their dedicated stands (or brackets if wall mounted). If you find a pair of NSats, make sure they come with the little metal "mushrooms" attached to the back to "hang" them from the stands.
The stands or brackets are even rarer than the speakers.
if you cant find the mushrooms, motorcycle fairing crash bobbins work well apparently

Dear all,

I have been looking for a pair of N-Sats for a while with no success and the forum is my last hope. I am able to collect them within 20 miles radius of central London but also more than happy to pay for courier.
Many thanks in advance!
Tony
I have a pair - I will PM

advertisement

Back