Lonely

cliffpatte

Speed camera anarchist
some pics with people tekkin oot

4515095451_8f07f8ce8a_o.jpg

chesil Beach
m9/biogon 21

view on black

Nice that one of Chesil beach. I haven't been for a while and it's reminded me of why it's so nice down there

Thanks Cesare, I'm working on a few more beach shots with no people, but tonight was a fight to be the nearest to the sunset between me (Leica) and two Canon boys. One of them was using a £500 tripod flattened out to about 9" above the surf, what a nutter!

oooh i do like a good sunset :) been trying to photograph ours, but as the view is over the houses opposite, they probably think I'm (more of) a pervert!

That really is a lovely shot. Its nice to see normal movement to the water as opposed to the recent 10 stop filter craze. Beautifully natural colours as well.

Well I often hear some groaning now you mention it - but they never move when Im watching - even out the corner of my eye {;-)

It is amazing and has a wondrous ancient vibe, much older than the house as its on the end of a old east west drove road so over a 1000 years old - possibly much much older

- but the little wooden 'drawer' bridge creates challenges and coal central heating is archaic

Its half a mile off an A road.

I may give it up soon - want a short break ? Im not there much

advertisement

Back