advertisement

Leica M8 or Fuji X pro1?

I'm left eye dominant as well, but quit changing the subject and post up some pics! :)

Mick-Jagger-by-Albert-Watson.jpg

Image: Albert Watson, from the book Cyclops (go figure) Interesting that its a double exposure on 120.

2735_gilden_ngc_-37363__med.jpg

Image: Bruce Gilden: Magnum

winogrand_la_sidewalk.jpg

Image: Gary Winogrand: I find his work sublime

I have been using Leica M8 for many years and one thing that attracts me the most is its 3 dimensional look in the images. With such a low M8 second hand price now i think it's a no-brainer if you can afford Leica optics.

I have been using Leica M8 for many years and one thing that attracts me the most is its 3 dimensional look in the images. With such a low M8 second hand price now i think it's a no-brainer if you can afford Leica optics.

I recommend buying secondhand Leica glass, you can experiment and you won't lose a penny, I sold 4 lenses last year all less than 12 m of ownership and all made something on them. If you buy right Leica glass is worth more than money in the bank

I recommend buying secondhand Leica glass, you can experiment and you won't lose a penny, I sold 4 lenses last year all less than 12 m of ownership and all made something on them. If you buy right Leica glass is worth more than money in the bank

You are very lucky as I see the second hand price actually went down since early this year. I have no plan to sell my lenses though :D

advertisement

Back