advertisement

KEF LS 50's active and passive arrive!

The KEF LS50 'wireless' are exceptionally easy to set-up, you can plug them into your computer via USB , blue tooth to them or send music via your Wi-Fi as well as optical/toslink and analogue on RCA connectors, sound quality is first class.
Keith

On top of the ' master' speaker there are touch controls for on'off, input selection and volume.
The LS50's also come with a neat full function remote and you can access all the speakers configureable parameters from the LS50 wireless app, which is available for Apple and Android phones/tablets.

Keith

My wife has just discovered jus how easy it is to connect her phone via Bluetooth !
'La marche de l'histoire avec Jean Le Brun'

If you would like to hear KEF's passive LS50 versus their new 'wireless' version just phone one e-mail Purité Audio for an appointment.

Keith

One pair of our new KEF active 50's have found their way into my wife's office and another into my eldest son's room!
Both prefer to 'Bluetooth ' music to the speakers, even though I have pointed out the wifi and USB connectivity.
They really are the perfect loudspeaker for contemporary living.
Keith

Our new KEF LS50's are now set up and available for demonstration, Tidal/ROOn source, running through the Benchmark DAC3 into PHISON Audio's A120 class A/B amplifier.

Keith

If you would like to compare passive and active versions of KEF's superb LS50 simply e-mail or give Purité Audio a call and make an appointment.
Keith

We have KEFs superb LS50 active and passive versions here , I can confirm that neither have exploded playing Miles Davis' muted trumpet!
LS50 passive in elegant black with copper Uni-Q resting after playing Miles Davis, didn't explode but I thought I heard a quiet sigh of relief when it finished.
IMG_0768
by keith Cooper, on FlickrKeith

advertisement

Back