advertisement

Interesting eBay auctions: usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony L

Administrator
It occurred to me that a thread pointing out interesting auctions might be a good idea for a couple of reasons: a) pfm gets paid a little commission for outlinks to eBay, which is nice, and b) it would also provide an option for new pfm members to advertise their eBay listings without contravening our >50 post advertising rule (i.e. there is no scam risk to pfm as no deals are actually occurring here). The idea worked well and a suggestion was made to develop it into a dedicated room, so here it is!

Please start a thread per auction item as this will allow discussion etc. As with everywhere on pfm I'd like this room to have a positive vibe, so I'd appreciate it if we could concentrate on the interesting rather than picking holes in other folk's listings!

It may make sense to combine threads on certain popular items in order to track trends etc, e.g. maybe have dedicated LS3/5A, Naim Nait 2, Garrard 301, LP12 etc threads or whatever in order to record closing prices, but let's see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back