advertisement

In ear headphone tips difference

Well I tried the Comply tips (T-400 medium) with my old VSonic GR07. The isolation is good, but the isolation is good with my normal rubber tips. Also the normal rubber tips give a little more bass.

Having said that, even though the GR07 comes with many rubber tips this was the only one that worked for me - so it might depend!

WP_20171126_005.jpg

Well I tried the Comply tips (T-400 medium) with my old VSonic GR07. The isolation is good, but the isolation is good with my normal rubber tips. Also the normal rubber tips give a little more bass.

Having said that, even though the GR07 comes with many rubber tips this was the only one that worked for me - so it might depend!

b620a422
How did you find the comfort of the Comply? Many people find them more comfortable.

Comply are expensive, especially if you train with them in your lugs. I regularly knackered a pair a month, though I did use them 8 hours a day.

It quickly adds up to the cost of a set of sleeves, or much better iems.

I use JVC 'spiral dot' tips for my IEMs, their just a bit better than the rubber/foam Sony tips my XBA-A3scame with . I got them because they have five sizes, which really helps maximise comfort.

i find my iPhone isn't really capable of producing volume that I would deem to be unsafe. The iPod I used to use many years ago is the benchmark for comparison and that used to be absolutely ridiculous.

Long-term update: with the double-flanged originals I had to press in hard to get a seal, I have to be more gentle with these triple-flanged ones because they are longer. I can achieve comfort and a good seal at the same time, but only if I'm careful.

advertisement

Back