advertisement

I-Cube LP200 for Elliot's Rickshaw Challange

Jamie

pfm Member
I have an I-Cube LP200 storage unit in zest yellow with some damage to a corner. For anyone who can collect from Tollerton, Nottingham (NG12 near West Bridgford), any offers are welcome. Any cash received will be donated to Elliot's Rickshaw Challange (to keep it in the PFM family), which I can then Gift Aid to top it up a bit more.
(the damage is quite minor, and can be repaired, ignored or stacked on top of)
If you want any photos, please pm me your email address.

Anyone interested? Any offers at all considered! It's taking up space in the garage, so has to go - all for a good cause.

Thanks Happychappy.
STILL lurking in the garage. Somebody must want it before I sledghammer or Freecycle it (Freecycle is a last resort, as most stuff I Freecycle is more trouble than it is worth, and rarely appreciated!).
Anyone near south of Nottingham??

As no one has taken the I-cube, it has now gone to a Freecycler (at the 3rd attempt).
However, as I did not want Elliot's charity to miss out, I have made a donation anyway (but the Justgiving page for Elliot has expired, so the donation went to : Teens Unite Fighting Cancer)

Jamie

Thank you so much for your kind gesture.

Funnily enough Elliot asked me the other day if the "record rack" had gone to a good home yet!

Thanks once again, best regards David

advertisement

Back