1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

I/C REL Stentor Sub Woofer

Discussion in 'trade sales' started by LesW, Jul 19, 2011.

1. LesW

LesW Making electronics make music

In Rosenut and due in next week.

Some details:

Used as supplement to your main speakers and set up properly, the REL Stentor will blend seamlessly with almost any speaker and will improve not only your systems' bass response, but it will improve your system in areas you may not have previously associated with subwoofers!

STENTOR

Reference class sub-bass system designed for use with very high quality stereo and multi-channel audio systems in larger rooms.

True 300W (continuous) discrete, direct-coupled MOSFET amplifier
    Downward-firing long-throw 250mm (10”) very heavy duty “Volt” driver, die-cast chassis
    Refined ABC® variable crossover adjustment in 24 musically correct semi-tone increments between 24Hz-106Hz.
    Acoustic Resistive Matrix (ARM) loading for smoother bass response
    Four position mode selector: line/LFE (0 degrees phase and 180 degrees phase)
    Audiophile grade toroidal transformer
    Gas-tight Neutrik high level connection for long-term consistency of sound quality
    High quality, panel-mounted twin phono inputs at 0dB and +12dB (low level)
    High and low level balanced inputs (Neutrik/XLR)
    Totally discrete input circuitry for high and low level inputs
    Separate volume controls for high and low-level adjustment
    Simultaneous connection of high and low level sources
    Set-Safe® audibly transparent driver protection
    Balanced-bridge power supply
    8x ultra-rugged output devices
    Double thickness, double-sided glass-fibre board with plated-through holes
    IEC power input socket - no captive leads for installation flexibility
    Hand-built in Great Britain, three year worldwide warranty

Specifications:

System Type
    ARM loaded cabinet with ABC® semi-tone variable bass filter. 70 litre.

Lower Frequency response
    In room -6dB: 11Hz
    Amplifier Input impedance High level 100 kohm

Gain Control Range
    Low level 10 kohm
    80dB

Drive unit impedance
    8 ohm

Mains input voltage
    115 V 50/60 Hz or 230 V 50/60 Hz, subject to country

Dimensions WxHxD mm (inches)
    incl. feet and rear panel controls
    650x580x450 (25.61 x 22.85 x17.73)

Weight Kg (lbs)
    55 (121.25)

The price will be right I assure you.

Interested parties should register their interest by PM our through my site:

www.avondaleaudio.com

2. LesW

LesW Making electronics make music