advertisement

HiFi Rose RA280 Integrated Amplifier Now On Demo!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
xtVfggM.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Another quick update to say that we now have the new HiFi Rose RA 280 Integrated Amplifier on permanent demo.

I think it is fair to say that it's bigger brother, the RA 180 divided opinion on its styling, there was no questions on its sound quality but it is quite a busy looking amp, I liked it but I understand it wasn't the most conventional looking amp but the new RA280 has put that all right and simplified the design and features, it is basically a cut down RA 280 and all the better for it I'd say, it really does look the part and at £2999 seems great value.

The amplification is what HiFi Rose call Class AD which is basically their own developed take on Class D where you get the efficiency and advantages of Class D but the sound quality of a more conventional Class A or AB amp, I have to say Class D used to be a really dirty word in HiFi but there really have been leaps and bounds made in this area over the last few years and now I feel it really shouldn't even be mentioned, even though I just have, as I'd say Class D, or AD, amps can go toe to toe with any amplification now.

As with all HiFi Rose products it is beautifully built, you can really see the attention to detail they have put into to every element, it should have a clear cover so you can see the internals as they are laid out so cleanly but it all comes down to sound quality and I'd say it is a winner here and is a great amp to go up against our other amps in this ballpark, the Rega Aethos, the Naim SuperNait 3, the Musical Fidelity M6si, Heed Lagrange and the Accuphase E-280, so if you are in the market for an amp under £5k feel free to get in touch for a demo as you really are spoilt for choice nowadays.

Please find a link to the HiFi Rose product range below which we have all on demo and a few pics of the RA280 + RS150 and RA180 -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/hifi-rose/

HiFi Rose RS520 Offer

Whilst we are talking HiFi Rose, please find below details on an offer that is currently available on the RS520 all in one with the Magnet speakers making a really neat compact system, if you'd like to demo it feel free to get in touch.

https://hifilounge.co.uk/hifi-rose-x-magnat-bundle-offer/

Cheers,
Paul.

CjdexDm.jpg

fXxJSDU.jpg

P60SLnT.jpg

kFHXMxF.jpg

A40BLHE.jpg

qBXtztB.jpg

pG3Poty.jpg

yD3dRYh.jpg

advertisement