advertisement

HiFi Lounge - All Our Latest News, PMC, Naim, Bryston, Rega amongst Many others!

Hi Guys,

Yet another excellent review of the BDA-2 -

ftp://ftp.bryston.com/pub/reviews/Absolute_Sound_Review _BDA2.pdf

A couple of snippets below -

Here again, the BDA-2 just doesn't play by the same rules. I hear no intrinsic spatial characteristics whatsoever from this DAC. Instead of "throwing a soundstage" or "bringing the musicians into your room," the BDA-2 does something quite unlike anything that I have ever heard before. It is as if the end of my listening room behind the plane of the speakers has been removed, leaving an open-air view into the recording venue itself, with life-sized proportions, scale, and volume. Perhaps paradoxically, this absence of spatial coloration does endow the BDA-2 with a distinctive perspective. Because instruments and performers are rendered with a much more realistic sense of distance than we are accustomed to hearing, the surrounding space logically extends far beyond the listening room boundaries, especially in depth. Some listeners might initially find the BDA-2 "laid-back" or "recessed"; it takes a little time to move past our preconceived categorical constraints, and embrace the paradigm shift implicit in the BDA-2's radical advance in conveying spatial relationships. The sensation of being in the presence of live musicians is uncannily realistic, yet un-spectactularly natural.

I hadn't expected this sort of musical revelation, but I have gratefully come to accept such delightful rewards from the technically evolutionary but musically revolutionary Bryston BDA-2 digital-to-analog converter.

Hi all,

Naim have just sent this excellent review through of their brilliant new DAC-V1 and NAP 100 that is in this months HiFi Choice so I thought I would post it here for everyone to read.

I’m still waiting for my NAP 100 to arrive but I’m nothing but impressed with the DAC-V1, one as an Asynchronous DAC but also as a high quality headphone amp, as the review says, both products perform brilliantly with that classic Naim sound and at a very reasonable price.

If you would like to experience the DAC-V1 please feel free to pop in and I should have the partnering NAP 100 here any time soon.

Please see the review below or follow the link to the full PDF version -

http://www.naimaudio.com/sites/defa...files/DAC-V1_NAP100_HiFiChoice_April_2013.pdf

page-0_zps875ced3f.jpg

page-1_zpsc12398fa.jpg

page-2_zpsffd8a32f.jpg

page-3_zps6fbb6e11.jpg

page-4_zpsd32b92ec.jpg

Hi Guys,

I’m really pleased to announce after what has been a bit of a wait we now have the brand new Spendor D7 on demo at HiFi Lounge, and to be honest I don’t mind how long I have to wait for a new product as long as it is worth the wait and the D7 has definitely been worth it.

We went with the premium finish for demo which I have to say is probably the most stylish speaker finish I have ever seen, it really is gorgeous and really offers an alternative finish to the gloss black and white that is very common today, it is basically a dark high gloss finish with the wood grain visible, I have tried to take some pictures below to show it but it is very difficult to capture on a photo.

The whole finish is a step up from previous Spendor speakers, they really do ooze quality from the cloth bag they are packed in, the new plinths and the recessed speaker terminal making them invisible which is a really nice touch amongst other things.

Obviously these are more than just a pretty face and they are a total re-design from Spendor compared to anything that has gone before with a new tweeter, drive units, better cabinet damping and a new design of Spendors Linear rear port, but as with any piece of HiFi it is what it sounds like that really matters.

Again, the new D7 doesn’t disappoint here either, in my opinion they really are something quite special, with a very rich, full sound, great bass weight but perfectly controlled which never dominates the rest of the frequency range, the new tweeter is fantastic, the levels of detail are quite astounding but it is presented in a way that is not bright or fatiguing, but very revealing and totally captivating, again the midrange is extremely revealing with just a touch or warmth which sounds wonderful, but it is not the individual parts that makes these speakers so good it is the way they all integrate seamlessly to produce an extremely musical speaker that takes you right into the heart of the recording.

Even though I’m reasonably new to the Spendor range of speakers, I’m mostly only familiar with the current range, for me the D7 is the best Spendor speaker I have ever heard, and just leaves me hoping that the D7 is as big a success as it deserves to be and which in turn will lead to the the D Range expanding, the idea of a D9 really does get me quite excited.

Anyway, enough from me, if you’d like to come and experience the D7 for yourself please feel free to pop in any time.

Please find a few pictures below, although they really don’t do justice how great these speakers really do look, thanks.

Hi Guys,

This is a quick post to say that I'm selling both my ex demo PMC PB1i and Spendor A9 speakers, both are in walnut, mint condition, boxed as new with all documentation and full warranty's. They have both only been used for about 1-2 hours each and are around 6 months old.

If anyone is interested they are on demo at HiFi Lounge so please feel free to come along for a listen or get in touch for more information, please see prices below, thanks -

PMC PB1i Speakers - £5250
Spendor A9 Speakers - £3500

If you'd like to check out the rest of my Ex-Demo and Pre-Owned kit please check this link to my website, in only a few months amazingly I would have been trading for a year so then I will be listing much much more of my demo stock at great prices -

Ex Display High End Sale Items - Bryston, PMC Speakers, Naim, Rega, Spendor, JVC + Much More

Cheers,
Paul.

Hi All,

This is just a quick post as something quite unbelievable happened today, yes after all the waiting the much anticipated Sennheiser HDVD 800 headphone amp finally arrived today.

This has been demoed at shows for the last year or so and was supposed to be with us late last year but never quite made it but now we finally have it on demo, it has been designed to get the most out of the Sennheiser HD700 and HD800 headphones and comes in 2 flavours, there is the analogue HDVA 600 version and the Digital HDVD 800 version which is the model we have on demo.

Anyway after all this waiting I’m off to have a listen and compare it to what I consider to be its 2 main rivals, the Bryston BHA-1 and the new Naim DAC-V1, so I will update this tomorrow once I have drawn some conclusions, in the meantime here are a few pictures to prove that it is actually in the building :)

Last night I spent a couple of hours putting the HDVD 800 through its paces and although I’m sure it will benefit from further running in I think its fair to say that this amp definitely offers something different from what I have experienced before in a headphone amp and if you own a pair of HD800’s you certainly need to hear them on the HDVD 800 if you want to hear them as Sennheiser intended.

The one thing that strikes you straight away is how clean and precise the presentation is, this is an extremely revealing and transparent amp, if you want to hear everything that went on in a recording then pair this amp with the HD800’s and you have one of the most analytical presentations I have ever heard, not in a cold way though, in an absorbing and drawn in way.

I was using the Naim ND5 XS streamer as a source fed into the HDVD 800 via SPDIF so I could access my playlist of my favourite demo songs, one of my all time favourites being Massive Attack’s ’Teardrop’ I have listened to this on a many many systems over the years with varying price tags but I’m convinced that in the intro I could hear things that I have never heard before, particularly a sound that fades from left to right and back and forth, it is so clear on the HDVD 800 / HD800 combo, this is one of the things that really impressed me, there is amazing separation and stereo imaging, I know with headphones you would expect nothing less but somehow the Sennheiser combination seems to present a very large soundstage for a headphone setup and with the clarity this combo brings you hear stereo like never before.

Compared to the Bryston BHA-1/BDA-1 with the HD 800’s, well they do things very differently, the Bryston rig hasn’t got the out and out resolution, detail and separation but offers a fuller more analogue, organic and I guess natural presentation, that if I’m honest I could probably listen to for longer periods without fatigue. To be fair, my BHA-1 has had a lot of use and I’m really hoping that when the HDVD 800 has got similar hours on it that it will fill out a little and the higher frequencies will smooth out a little, hopefully without affecting the detail.

I guess the new Sennheisers main contender is the new Naim DAC-V1 as they both offer similar spec and at a similar price, but again they are very different beasts when it comes to presentation, the DAC-V1 having that classic Naim sound, great drive and a lovely full midrange but again not achieving anywhere near the levels of detail that the HDVD 800 can attain.

As ever with anything in HiFi it really does come down to general preference as we are all looking for different attributes and presentations for our favourite music, one thing’s for sure though, the HDVD 800 definitely brings something different to the headphone arena and if you are after ultimate resolution and detail retrieval but still very musical then I would certainly recommend a demo especially if you already own a pair of HD 800’s, saying that I tried our Audeze LCD-3’s on it and they sounded great also, in fact they worked really well as they are not as revealing as the HD 800’s but far richer, so the extra detail of the HDVD 800 really gave them a different feel.

It may have been a long time coming but it has definitely been worth the wait, I’m really looking forward to it running in a little more so I can spend some more time with it, as I’ve got that bug of trying all my favourite albums with the HDVD 800 and HD 800 combo as I know It will bring out secrets that are lurking deep in the recordings that I have never heard before, and being a bit of a detail fan that is right up my street.

Well done Sennheiser, The combo of the HDVD 800 and HD 800’s really does offer a reference headphone setup, with the HDVD 800 really showing what the HD 800’s are capable of, much like the new HiFiMan EF-6 amp maximising the performance of the HE-6’s.

If you’ve got a pair of HD 800’s and what to try them with the HDVD 800 or want to explore what an amazing experience a top end headphone setup can sound like please get in touch to book an appointment in our headphone room where you will be left in peace to explore some of the best options available today.

Thanks, Paul.

Here are a few more pictures now that the Headphone room is nearly complete, just waiting on Stax for the finishing touch.

DSCF6943_zps6bd78703.jpg

DSCF6946_zps080284cd.jpg

DSCF6948_zps9e52cb2e.jpg

DSCF6954_zpsc5ddba14.jpg

DSCF6960_zps3f5e0a9a.jpg

DSCF6962_zps5ca88a9e.jpg

Hi Everyone,

PMC Speakers have just released this tantalising new video to announce the imminent release of their new Fact.12 speaker and its worldwide launch at this years High End Audio Show in Munich next month from 9th-12th May.

In equally exciting news, PMC have offered to fly me out to the Munich Show for the launch of the Fact.12, obviously I thought long and hard about this and after 5 seconds I gratefully accepted their very kind offer, so expect plenty of coverage and pictures once I get back from Munich.

The Fact.12 certainly promises to be a very exciting speaker and a great addition to PMC’s already fantastic lineup of speakers, from what I understand it is going to be a true 3 way speaker design, with a dedicated mid range that is based on their world famous 75mm soft dome mid that is found in their very best speakers of the IB2i’s, MB2i’s and BB5i’s and 2 extremely high quality dedicated bass drivers in a cabinet that is only slightly bigger than the existing Fact.8 cabinet but promising performance to rival PMC’s far bigger IB2i making the ideal speaker for most living environments.

It is certainly going to be an exciting trip and needless to say I have a pair of Fact.12’s on order for demo and as soon as possible we will hold a Fact.12 open day for anyone who would like to be amongst the first to hear what promises to be a very exciting new speaker, watch this space.

Anyway, onto the video, at the end if you look closely enough you can see the true 3 way design with the dedicated mid, that is enough to get me excited :)

Please click on the below link -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCIyCy-bju0&feature=youtu.be

Hi Guys,

I've got my PMC PB1i's for sale on ebay at the moment so thought I would copy the add onto here for anyone who may not have seen it and may be interested.

At HiFi Lounge we are pleased to be offering the excellent PMC PB1i Speakers, boxed with all documentation, as new. We have had these new since we opened at the end of October 2012 but have had very little use, I would guess up to about 5 hours, so not even run in yet. They are in the Walnut finish and in total mint, as new condition, they will come boxed with all documentation as if bought brand new and with a full PMC warranty.

The only reason that we are selling the PB1i's is to make way for the new Fact.12 speakers that PMC are launching at the Munich High End show next week, we are just running out of room unfortunately, personally I'm a big fan of the PB1i's so it was not an easy decision to put them up for sale.

Please feel confident as you will be buying from an authorised PMC dealer so any problems you may have in the future I can sort out very quickly.

Price New - £6995 (£7495 from June 1st)
Our Price - £5250

These PB1i's can be listened to at our demo rooms in Bedfordshire, so please feel free to come and have a listen, if you could just ring first that would be much appreciated, we also have a vast range of other PMC speakers on demo.

If you would like more information please call Paul on 01767 448121 (8am-5.30pm) or e-mail on [email protected]

Hi Guys,

I also have a pair of Black Ash Rega RS3 speakers for sale, they are around 6 months old, had very little use and are in mint condition and will come boxed as new with a full Rega warranty.

New Price - £778
Our Price - £599

If you'd like any more info please get in touch.

Over the last year or so Rega have steadily been working their way through and updating most of their entire range of products and now the end is in sight with the release of 3 new products that will sit nicely at the mid level of their range and complete the Rega range.

First there is the Saturn-R CD Player that also doubles up as a DAC, then there is the Elicit-R integrated amplifier and the Aria switchable MM/MC phono stage along with new interconnects, the Couple 2, new Speaker cable, the Duet and a new Rega universal Remote, the Solaris.

So there really has never been a better time to look at Rega for all your HiFi needs, especially considering they make some of the best turntables available today at any price.

Please find more info below on these exciting new products, needless to say we will have the full range on demo once available in the coming weeks, if you would like more information please do get in touch.

Saturn-R CD Player / DAC - £1598

The Saturn-R is a high specification CD player and DAC with a 192K-24bit asynchronous USB input. The CD player section will benefit from the use of the dual Wolfson WM8742 DAC’s used in the digital to analogue conversion stage found in the hugely successful Rega DAC. The DAC section offers 2x optical inputs, 2x Co-axial inputs, 1x USB and 1x digital output to feed digital processor. The CD section has an independent ‘direct’ digital output from the CD playback section of the player.

Elicit-R Integrated Amp - £1598

The Rega Elicit-R amplifier further advances the performance of the previous model. Combining the Brio-R power amplifier circuit with the existing Elicit II FET discrete line preamplifier circuit and the programmable stepped attenuator volume control, this third generation Elicit will no doubt be a serious contender. Improvements have been made to the power amplifier circuit with better power supplies and an increase in the output power to 100 Watts per channel. The Elicit-R offers an on-board high specification MM phono stage as standard. Extra provision via the back panel to bypass this internal amplifier via dip switch is available for you to connect an alternate phono stage (such as the Aria MM/MC) via the same socket ensuring those valuable inputs are not wasted.

Aria Switchable MM/MC Phono Stage - £798

Design:

Housed within our latest half width custom designed case are two entirely separate high performance phono stages. One fully adjustable dedicated moving coil and one moving magnet. Each stage is designed and engineered to maximise the potential of your vinyl system whilst remaining easy to use and set up.

Technology:

The Aria is an “all analogue amplifier” with no digital control circuitry. The fully aluminium case screens the internal circuit from any stray RFI signals. Our designers have avoided including any superfluous gadgets as they obstruct the signal path and degrade the sound quality. The Aria incorporates many innovative design ideas including a self-adjusting servo control to keep the MC input circuit at its optimum, compensating for any variations in ambient or operating temperature. Both stages have their own separate input sockets and input pre-amplifier circuitry. This enabled us to design bespoke input circuitry for each cartridge type without compromise. Signal switching is performed at high level and low impedance (via relays) ensuring there is no degradation of the signal.

MM Stage design & features:

The MM input uses low noise bipolar input transistors configured as a compound pair. There are two separate power supplies for each channel and further sub power supplies for each of the low noise input circuits. Nichicon FG electrolytic capacitors have been used in critical positions throughout the power supplies. Polypropylene capacitors have been used in the signal path and equalization networks. Discrete circuitry is used throughout the signal path ensuring full control of the circuit design.

MC stage design & features:

The MC input uses parallel connected low noise FET’s (Field Effect Transistor’s) configured as a compound pair. The use of FET transistors ensures there is no bias current flowing in the cartridge coil so as not to upset the delicate magnetic geometry of the cartridge. The MC input has the provision for selecting resistive input loading of 70Ω to 400Ω and capacitive loading of 1000pF to 4200pF. The input sensitivity can be changed by 6dB, via the back panel.

Couple 2 Interconnect - £99/m

This Rega designed cable is manufactured to the highest standard to perfectly complement any audio system. Offering the perfect combination of the highest quality pure copper signal conductor and ultra flexible outer shield, the Couple2 maximises signal transfer whilst providing uniquely high levels of quality and performance. Couple2 utilises purpose designed Rega gold plated phono plugs. The signal pin and screening clamp are joint-less by design keeping the music signal pure. The plugs employ an outer locking sleeve to clamp to your amplifier phono sockets. Simply loosen off the silver sleeve before fitting then tighten once connected to maximise contact and performance.

Duet Speaker Cable - £14.98/m

A brand new high quality Rega designed flat, flexible speaker cable containing 250 strands per channel and totalling 4mm square cross section made from the highest grade 99.99% copper. Designed to maximise the potential of your Rega system, this cable is also a versatile solution for other systems and installs. Available now with optional high spec 4mm gold plated banana plugs.

Solaris Universal Remote - £45

Rega are proud to announce a brand new system remote handset is available. Designed to accommodate the new functions available with the new Saturn-R and Elicit-R this all-in-one solution offers total control over the current Rega range whilst remaining backwards compatible with all previous remote controlled products

I'm really excited announce that very shortly we will be adding Michell Engineering to our portfolio of brands, they were always on my wish list when I thinking about starting HFL but I had to be a little patient with my plans to bring them on board straight away. Being an Orbe user before starting HiFi lounge I really do know how good these turntables are so I can't wait to get both the Orbe and Gyro in here for demo. As I'm sure many will agree Both the Gyro Dec and Orbe are 2 of the finest looking turntables ever designed, they have a real presence, but just as importantly, if not more really, they sound amazing. I am hoping that within the next month I will have both turntables here on demo, now I just need to speak to SME to see if I can get an account for their amazing tone arms to partner with the Orbe and Gyro :)

In anticipation of Michell Engineering joining HiFi Lounge I had these 2 banners designed for my homepage, not sure which one I prefer so I keep alternating them for now, we can now take orders so if anyone would like any more information please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Hi everyone,

As many of you will already know, this coming weekend sees one of the worlds main HiFi shows take place in Munich and thanks to PMC Speakers, who are kindly flying me out for the launch of the Fact.12, I will be flying out tomorrow to sample all of its HiFi delights.

So the bag is packed, the camera charged, the alarm set for silly o’clock tomorrow morning, Munich here I come :)

Obviously for me the main attraction is the launch of PMC’s new Fact.12 speaker, this should be very special indeed, especially as this is the first time that a variation of PMC’s fantastic mid range cone will be seen in a domestic speaker that will be extremely living room friendly, but I’m also going out to see what other brands take my eye.

I’m really hoping that McIntosh, Audio Research, Krell and Martin Logan have a good showing, but as I’m really keen to bring a valve based brand on board at HiFi Lounge I’m also looking forward to checking out Copland as they have been recommended to me a few times and anything else that may take my eye that is valve based, and I’m pretty sure it goes without saying there will be some weird and wonderful turntables on show, can’t wait, although there could be far too many temptations making it a very dangerous place for a hifi enthusiast.

I will be back late Friday so I will do my best to update this blog asap with pictures and initial impressions of the FACT.12’s but also on any other HiFi kit that takes my fancy.

It’s all very exciting, Auf Wiedersehen :)

Hi Everyone,

It was great to see Naim at the High End show in Munich, the Naim/Focal room was very impressive so I just wanted to share a few photo’s, the main demo room was an NDS/555PS, 552 and 3 x Nap 500’s with partnering power supply’s with a pair of Focal Utopia’s, I’m not 100% sure of the model, but I think they were the 2nd from the top, in all honesty I was hoping to hear an active S-800 setup as I’m still to hear this, but I have to say the Naim/Focal set up was very impressive indeed, very clean and revealing but also quite delicate with an underlying power that was there ready and waiting when called upon, for me I would say it was in the top 2 sounding rooms at the show, along with PMC, which considering the size of the Munich show is going some, and by some standards the cost of the Naim/Focal rig was quite reasonable in comparison, a great showing Naim :)

Anyway here are a few pics -

Hi Guys,

I have just been sorting the rest of my photo's out from the Munich High End Show and thought I'd post them here.

For me the 'Fine Sounds' room was the was one of the stars of the show, Fine Sounds are the owners of McIntosh, Sonus Faber, Audio Research and Wadia, not too bad a portfolio, it was a stunning room which shows that the Fine Sounds group really understand what High End means as a lot of the rooms were just crazy, but for me this room had names that are known in HiFi and they were displayed beautifully.

I have already posted the Sonus Faber pics from that room but here are some of McIntosh and Audio Research, if there is one more brand I would love to bring on at HiFi Lounge, it will have to be McIntosh, their look seems to divide opinion but personally I love it but to represent it properly at HiFi Lounge is one hell of an investment, and the trouble is I sold my house to fund HiFi lounge so I haven't got anything left to sell :( Hopefully one day though, it's nice to have something to aspire to :)

Anyway, here we go with some of that beautiful McIntosh kit, there are quite a few pics so it may go on a little -

McIntosh Centre Speaker

This is a serious rack of HiFi, right up there with the best I have ever heard

The Wall Of Sound, this was awesome, it was kinda recreating a PA rig that was used at Woodstock and by the Grateful Dead, as they both used McIntosh power

McIntosh Turntable

Some Audio Research Pictures

Another McIntosh Turntable

Just how Beautiful is this -

If you can read this it is quite interesting regarding the 'Wall Of Sound'

So that is all the McIntosh and Audio Research Pictures, I think I got a bit carried away, here are some more random ones of other highlights from the show as far as I was concerned -

Now this was most definitely the craziest thing that I say at the show, it is basically a power amp twice as big as me that can kick out 2 x 60,000 watts of pure class A, apparently, certainly looked cool, more like a Transformer than an amp, here is a link with a video on it so you can see it in action -

www.onlycreative.it

Who Said Girls don't go to HiFi Shows -

This could well be the final Speaker Brand that I'm thinking of adding to HiFi Lounge, Martin Logan, I spent a lot of time listening to these speakers, they took a while to acclimatise to and they are quite different, but they were actually extremely good, especially if you like a clean and detailed sound, more resaerch required first though.

Now this is a horny speaker

I really haven't got a clue what was going on here, definitely not living room friendly though -

This was very swish -

Time for some whacky Turntables -

This was definitely the hottest room at the show, massive valves.

The T+A room was one of the busier rooms.

These speakers really did sound excellent, not too sure I would want a TeleTubbie in my living room though.

If someone had asked me what this was away from a HiFi Show I really wouldn't have known, it is a speaker that is omni directional, costing only around £200,000.

Apparently talking to someone at the show, these 'Living Voice' speakers were the best at the show, unfortunately every time I went in the room they were running their smaller system, definitely a reason to go back next year.

So that was that, it was a massive show and these pictures were only a fraction of what was on show, some crazy, some amazing, all interesting though, it will certainly be a show I will be attending every year from now on, Thanks again to PMC Speakers for taking me along, it was a real eye opener :)

I know this isn't exactly HiFi Lounge News but I've Just had a really interesting week so thought I'd post a few pictures. Up first was my first Opera, Rigoletto, at the Naples Opera house, I wasn't really sure what to expect as it was more for my wife to be honest, to start with it felt like I was watching a foreign film with the sub titles turned off, I just didn't have a clue what was going on, but then I really got into it, and by the end of the 3rd act I was totally involved and am now looking forward to my next opera :)

Then a few days later, as luck would have it, Bruce Springsteen was playing in Naples, this was far more familiar territory as I have seen Bruce countless times, but never in a venue like this, stunning setting and an awesome gig, although the weather could have been better.

Then last night, to finish the week off it was Muse at the Emirates, fantastic show with amazing production, great effects but most importantly a flawless performance from Muse, so much energy, I have to say though the majority of the crowd seemed to be half my age but I moshed with the best of them :)

Looking forward to a summer of many more gigs :)

As HiFi Lounge is really all about the music, in the future I will be adding a few news stories on here about music and bands that I really like and hopefully others do to, firstly as a massive Springsteen fan I thought I'd mention the new Springsteen & I Movie which looks like a really interesting concept, compiled by clips fans have sent in explaining why they love Bruce so much mixed with classic Bruce clips and directed by Ridley Scott associates.

Tickets go on sale June 4th with showings beginning July 22nd.

It may be a bit of a Bruce love in but for fans like myself it should be entertaining stuff :)

Trailer link below -

http://www.springsteenandi.com/

For any Bruce fans out there, when the current European tour is over and I've done my 8 gigs I will be holding a Bruce Springsteen open day at HiFi Lounge where we will blast Bruce out all day and watch some classic footage on our cinema set up, hopefully it should be a great excuse for fellow fans to get together and carry on the fun once the tour has finished, I will post once a date has been arranged.

BBRRRUUUUUUUUCCCEEEE!

Hi Guys,

At HiFi Lounge we are pleased to be offering the excellent PMC EB1i Speakers, boxed with all documentation in excellent condition.

They are around 2.5 years old, I was actually the first owner of these speakers but I am advertising them for a friend who bought them from me who is now looking to go the avtive PMC route, so I know their history very well and know that they have been looked after extremely well.

They will come boxed with all packaging and documentation and the remainder of the warranty, they are in excellent condition with only one small mark which is hardly noticeable, please see the picture.

The EB1i's really don't come up for sale very often and they really are an amazing speaker, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get their hands on one of my favourite PMC speakers.

Price - £4250.00

If you would like more information please PM me, call Paul on 01767 448121 (8am-5.30pm) or e-mail on [email protected] and I can either put you in contact with the seller or if you'd prefer to demo them at HiFi Lounge I'm sure that could be arranged.

Here are a few pics, cheers -

Hi Everyone,

Just thought it was worth mentioning on here that I am selling my Naim UnitiQute to make way for the new UnitiQute 2, it has had very little use, 10 months old, mint, as new condition, boxed with all documentation and accessories and will have the majority of the Naim 5 year warranty.

Price - £900

Please PM or ring me on 01767 448121 for more information.

Cheers,

advertisement

Back