advertisement

Greenstreeting my LP12

Very happy with my Greenstreet - its been on for a good few years. The only issue I have is that the anodizing on the arm board had changed in color from black to a blotchy purple color so I may have to strip it down and paint the top of the arm board.

I have also made this fabulous GS subchassis upgrade + the GS Armageddon...
Definitely, it's a must have at a bargain price that will resurrect this old lady LP12!
Nicely resurrected LP12 and thread. :D

Very happy with my Greenstreet - its been on for a good few years. The only issue I have is that the anodizing on the arm board had changed in color from black to a blotchy purple color so I may have to strip it down and paint the top of the arm board.
Mine is still black, but the finish isn't perfect. The polishing marks are still visible under certain lighting. I contemplated putting on a couple of coats of enamel and screen-printing the Linn logo on it when I last dismantled it to install the Tiger-paw Elevator. But I didn't have the patience to wait a few days for the enamel to cure and my screen-printing skills are non-existent.

It works brilliantly regardless.

How I wish I'd have just ordered the damn thing when the dollar was at parody. Now it will cost me 40% more. I'm a fool! A FOOL I SAY!

(To be read aloud with everyone's best Peter O'Toole voice)

How I wish I'd have just ordered the damn thing when the dollar was at parody. Now it will cost me 40% more. I'm a fool! A FOOL I SAY!

(To be read aloud with everyone's best Peter O'Toole voice)

You've got a couple more sub chassis options to choose from these days and all quite a bit cheaper than a Keel.

I'm pretty sure I was, if not the first, the second owner (second to David keeping one for himself) of one of David's sub chassis as I bought his prototype via a GREEDBAY auction very early in this millennium.
That being stated, I have had the pleasure of comparing it to a keel as I bought his prototype with the express purpose of comparing it to the Keel I had in my LP-12 at the time. After having done so I can say without reservation that it was indistinguishable from the real deal Keel! Regrettably I no longer have my LP-12 but if I did I would surely have purchased his PS as well to replace the Lingo 1 I had to recap (what a PITA that was) just before I sold the TT.

advertisement

Back