advertisement

Google Greggs

Prototype of Greggs now cancelled Black Friday special.
That's superb. Like a German bierkeller's family meal for 6. All it needs is a bowl of mustard on the side. I'm quite partial to a bit of sauerkraut and sausage alongside a nice dunkelbier mit hefe.

The French that I know love the following in England:

Wrong area. Not a deep fried batter area. It's England not Scotland. At least get your facts right.

Can I be a thick Scottish twat here please and ask when this thread was about England and not Britain and not the UK? I get irked reading threads about nationwide things (Greggs is one of these) and then it becomes naively England-centric. Maybe it's just the way I was educated, but unless there's a specific reason to differentiate nearby things then it seems stupid to do so. If my whole house was very cold I wouldn't say "oh, the kitchen and utility room are cold today". :eek:

Ha ha next time you hear a pair of speakers you don't like, just comment on the left one.

I think you will find the answer to your question is about 3 years ago when that exchange was posted!

Geee, Mavis. This guy says they have Greggs in Glasgow, England! I wonder if Madonna shops there? Do you know Bill? He's from Woar-cester-shire.

can I be a thick english twonker living in scotland and ask WTF is this thread doing open when the last post bar mine was Nov '17?

I went to Cornwall a couple of years ago. Every bakery was a prize winning pasty maker and had a certificate to prove it. No pasty I had was anything other than mediocre.

Greggs is great. Food snobs are just that.

over here, pasties are what strippers in states/provinces/cities with prudish regulations have to sick over top of their nipples.

advertisement

Back