advertisement

Gene Simmons, in your own home

graystoke4

pfm Member
Hi Gene Simmons, was on the news this morning, promoting his new huge box set called the vault, music books a doll of gene, all for $2000, he will come to yore house and deliver it himself, and he will stay for two hours, http://www.genesimmonsvault.com/

just looked him up on the net and he is worth over $300,000,000, so i don't think he needs the money,and this offer is not just in the USA, it's anywhere in the universe ,,i carn't really see him making any money of this, the $2000, includes the vault box set and delivery by him, so if you want a blood spurting fire breathing six foot two, bat come vampire in your home this Christmas get saving, i think this is a bargain.

The package that includes home delivery costs $50,000.
None the less I've ordered one, and after Gene has delivered it I'm going to order another.

he said $2000, on the news this morning, he is getting old maybe got a bit confused, he was talking in German in the end of the piece

I think I may have solved this one - although the full deal is $50k the royal audience can be up to 25 people, so it would cost them $2,000 each. I wonder if there would be 25 volunteers at the Amundsen-Scott station to give Gene an unforgettable experience in the middle of polar winter?

advertisement

Back