advertisement

Garys Economics (Basically economics for dummies)

A lot of this covid money has ended up in pockets where it shouldn't have. Tracing its whereabouts is a lost cause, and rock-hard assumptions from various writers are speculation at best. And speculation is the wrong approach for working with money.

If you've got money to burn, then have fun. If not, start by not losing what you have.
So, just give up then?. I'd rather have the knowledge, then I can make up my own mind

I have been following his channel for some considerable time - He puts his latest post up early on a Sunday morning, so you an can enjoy it with a nice cuppa and a biccie
or 2 :D He openly admits that he was lucky to get the opportunity to work in the city and as a trader. People from a working class backgrounds, like his, just never get the opportunity. Due to the usual elitist nonsense! He does say he has a natural aptitude for mathematics, so applied himself and did very well - I like his style and story and think he’s someone to be admired. His working class roots no doubt help him to stay grounded IMO and I’m sure he must have felt out of place a lot of the time, which I would imagine was pretty hard.

Sure, some of the videos can become a bit samey and some can come across as a little bit whingey at times, but on the whole his message is a good one. In one of his videos he refers to one of the greatest times for the UK for equality being in the early 50’s, so not long after the second world war. It was a time when the very wealthy were taxed at 90%!!!

There’s only so much money anyone needs, so if you have enough for generational wealth, then it’s only right to help others to elevate their situations, so all can enjoy a better standard of living and greater opportunities. The UK should definitely not have any poverty whatsoever, the fact that we do, is a failure of Governments both past and present, and something they should be ashamed of

Watch his channel, buy his book, support his cause! 👊👊

advertisement

Back