advertisement

Fyne Audio Classic and Vintage Speakers Now On Demo!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
RWiBblw.jpg

Hi All,

So I must admit that over the last 12-18 months I have really gone down the rabbit hole of a more traditional looking speaker design, mainly driven by discovering the wonderful speakers of DeVore Fidelity, so when Fyne Audio announced their Classic and Vintage range of speakers recently I was primed and ready to have a listen, you know where this is going don't you, yep so after hearing both ranges I was sold and ordered a pair of Vintage 5's and Classic 10's for demo and Fyne have also kindly lent me the Vintage 10's to have a listen to which I can see being on permanent demo also soon as they really do sound brilliant, so effortless.

There really is something so natural in the presentation with these wide baffle and easy to drive speakers that is addictive to listen to, you really do get lost in the music and these new Fynes have nailed this too, basically the Classic and Vintage ranges are quite similar with the Classic's using a cheaper cabinet design to help keep the cost down, I have to say that the Classic X's we have here at £6499 are incredible value, but when you see the cabinets on the more prestigious Vintage range they really are quite stunning, beautifully made, a real bit of furniture in your room, personally I am a bit of a walnut tart so these big Vintage speakers couldn't look any better to me.

Obviously audio is very subjective and I could talk all day about how great these speakers sound and their technology but the only way is to listen for yourself so if you'd like a listen at anypoint please feel free to get in touch.

Please find a link below to Fyne Audio on our website and a few pictures of the Classic and Vintage speakers we have on demo -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/fyne-audio/

Cheers,

Paul.

Fyne Audio Classic X Speakers
CFmsqpQ.jpg

kBPm3dP.jpg

pmeJbd1.jpg

ezYNAO6.jpg

htQeuo4.jpg

Fyne Audio Vintage 5 Speakers
fz3e9FI.jpg

wUZt9Zm.jpg