advertisement

Fuji X-Pro1

Anex,

I'm just mulling over several options right now and will probably flip-flop 30 times before coming to a decision.

The contenders at the moment are Fuji X-Pro1 and two or three lenses, a D800 or an XPan with the 45mm.

Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Joe

XP1 with the 35 and an M adaptor would work well for me, but then so would the D800 and I have a 35 that wil fit already.

Thank goodness for David Suchet taking the time to remind us of the inherent goodness of 35mm HP5

Mike

Anex,

I'm just mulling over several options right now and will probably flip-flop 30 times before coming to a decision.

The contenders at the moment are Fuji X-Pro1 and two or three lenses, a D800 or an XPan with the 45mm.

Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Joe

Not quite an Xpan but I do like the look of the 612 & 617, so many buttons to play with and others in the range look stunningly retro all via linhof.de

Must get my hands on tomorrow's winning lotto ticket.

auric,

I've wanted a true panoramic camera for years, but with film choices dwindling and the emulsions left becoming ever more expensive* I'm having second thoughts about the XPan.

Joe

* I recently bought 10 rolls of Provia 100F in 35mm and 5 rolls in 120 format, dropping about 300 clams on slide film before processing. Silver halide is really starting to add up.

New firmware announced and I know what they mean about the first one

1.Reduction of chattering noise from iris of lenses in shooting mode.
2.Improvement of phenomenon that parallax compensation does not work under condition of manual focus with OVF bright frame mode.
3.Improvement of phenomenon that OVF quality as low visibility due to too bright OVF under the condition of power save mode during pressing the shutter button halfway.
4.Improvement of phenomenon that delete function does not work after viewing continues shooting mode images.
For activate above issues completely, firmware update for XF lens is also required.

advertisement

Back