advertisement

For want of a better name: the HackerNAP board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning to use the HackerNAPs with my restored vintage Pioneer C-21, which reputedly is flat to 300kHz. Not quite the MHz bandwidth of Spectral, I suppose. But it's good to know you've had no stability issues with Mogami cables, which is what I'm intending to use.

James

Carl
I never recived my amp or rectifier boards, could you check if they were returned in post to you? :(

Alan

You can do it but it's an untested configuration. You'll also lose the benefit of the tightly-squeezed-in 470uF decoupling caps.

Thanks for the response, I was intending only extending by about 20mm, not a huge distance but enough to ease a fixing point. Would 20mm make much difference to the decoupling caps?

Cheers

Gareth

Alan, Carl emailed me today to say mine had made the trip back across the Atlantic because Her Majesty's Useless Post Office had allegedly sent me a letter to say the taxes needed paying. Needless to say I didn't get a letter or note. So by the time they get to me they'll have travelled some 16,000 miles :mad:

But the good news is they are found. So Paulski, this may be a very short but appreciated loan. Unless, of course, they make another round trip.

Carl
I never recived my amp or rectifier boards, could you check if they were returned in post to you? :(

Alan

I am sorry to hear that, and so far there's no sign of your boards being returned to me. I'll email you.

Cheers,
Carl

I'm going to name and shame a pfm user. He's been rude and unresponsive, testing the patience of fellow pfmers to the limit.... Ok, it's me. I didn't post the boards again today. Sorry! I haven't forgotten, I promise. I will do it before I leave the country, and the boards, behind next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back