advertisement

For those who consider Avondale mods devalue Naim kit

I was the "winning" bidder on that. I couldn't make up my mind between a Klout and a NAP250, then I saw this one and took the plunge. I thought my old Isobarik DMS deserved a Christmas present. All I need is an interconnect to attach to the preamp (Meridian G92)

Oh, please single digit posters, help me with your un-biased insights into the world of audio.

Oh, please single digit posters, help me with your un-biased insights into the world of audio.

Thats uncalled for. For all we know this guy may have been following pfm for years and then decides after his exciting purchase to join and post and then you slap him and dampen his spirit.

First give newcomers a chance and then give them a slap and tear into them.......

Cheers,

DV

If I really understood the point you were making I would answer you. The item I purchased was being discussed so I made myself known and gave a bit of info about what it was being used in. You seem to be saying that if I had regularly posted my comments would be more interesting. Seems that is more a comment about you than me.

Actually it was EddieP I was referring to, not you.

"You're so vain, i bet you think this song is about you...."

Fair enough, Darth Vadar thought it was meant for me too. The Avondale Naim is performing beautifully and beginning to show up the Meridian G92 as a weak link.

advertisement

Back