advertisement

EXACTLY why did Tony sell his Tannoys?

what next, buying SBLs?![/QUOTE]

Steady on, he's had a little mistracking episode, but not completely lost the plot!

I was given a demo of the biggish newish Genelecs a while back, which was very impressive. They're good, well-designed speakers to start with. Helped a friend set up his KRKs with the little room optimizer thing they make, which had some effect. It's totally automatic and operates in the LF only.
The Genelec system is far and away the most impressive I've heard to date. It's optimized for each speaker, and control can be as automated or as manual as you want it to be. You can know exactly what it's doing all the time.

They look interesting. I was actually considering if I could afford to buy a pair. I then realised they are £3,200 for each speaker.

Stuart

the krk ergo is a poor relation designed by tact/lyngdorf.
i still believe you should get the room working correctly before trying to let processors tidy up the faults.

Darryl hi, I had swathes of different density acoustic foam here ( still here in fact so if anybody needs any) and the foam did help , but the Trinnov has made a really significant improvement to the sound in my room, far greater than any other single component.
Keith.

advertisement

Back