advertisement

Dying Light (game)

garyi

leave blank
Anyone playing this?

Can you live for more than like three minutes? I have been at it for ten days and my weapons are bloody useless, however everytime I achieve something the foes get like 20 times better.

Sigh. I am too old for games perhaps.

Isn't it a zombie apocalypse survival game? So the point is that it's hard and the smallest mistake means you die?

Sometimes with games you dont warm to the difficulty level. Have you tried setting it on easy :)

I believe its a co-op game so as a single player they sometimes havent got the difficulty balance right. With three other players it would probably be a breeze so you have to weigh up if the game is fun or a chore in single player mode

I see the reviews range down meaning the game has its faults. Take a break and come back to it. It doesnt mean you are bad gamer.

You wont find every game to your liking. You need a good single player experience like Resident Evil 4

Isn't resident evil just point and click, I hate those kinds of games.

Dying light is good. The sandbox is huge but its a bit samey. Just getting pissed off with the crap weapons, and one kind of zombie which tends to run in threes who are super fast. Tried the night time just the once so far :)

Isn't resident evil just point and click, I hate those kinds of games.

Dying light is good. The sandbox is huge but its a bit samey. Just getting pissed off with the crap weapons, and one kind of zombie which tends to run in threes who are super fast. Tried the night time just the once so far :)

Oh you have a lot to learn :) Resident Evil 4 was the start of an their over the shoulder view and is one of the best survival horror games of all time. Just 4 and 5 though...I wouldnt bother earlier or 6

I dont play point and click games which are generally awful. They should have died out around the time of Monkey Island (which was quite good at the time)

Just like music, video games are something in which you build up your own experience and preferences. You need to be downloading free demos on xbox to see if you like a game before purchase.

With many of them at only £3+ in used stores, there has never been a better time to experiment.
Gamefaqs is a great review site. Look for the best games of all time to give you hint. Stick to a top 10 for the best choices

Gary, have you tried the recently released Cities - Skylines? It's very addictive and probably slower paced!

advertisement

Back