advertisement

Croft Acoustics at Radlett Audio

Radlett Audio

Trade: Radlett Audio
At long last, the new pre and power amps from Croft Acoustics are on demonstration at Radlett Audio.

Further information is in the Trade Announcements section.

Dave, those prices look good at £700 for each unit. Not far off the old Super Micro and Series V when you account for 20 years of inflation.
In fact if the Pre is anything like the Micro series is should be stunning VFM considering you get a valve phono stage.

Any pics?

Sorry Tony, I put it in the wrong place. Story of my life !!!

Robert, not sure how you calculate values like that but they do appear to be fairly priced. The pre is like a really excellent MM only phono stage with all the socketry and controls thrown in. The power-amp is also a knock out.

Glenn reckons it sounds better than his earlier pre's and OTL power-amp and I wouldn't argue with that. Of course, the styling is non existent and the casework is just functional but he hasn't skimped on the essentials. He's saved a fortune on marketing and the development work is all in his head, so no great outlay there. What you see is what you pay for.

I've booked meself in, but knowing my luck one of you guys will have prised the demo sets away....

Stereo dual gang input selector, but twin volume controls - hmmmmm! All part of the brand personality and as long as it sounds good it doesn't matter (apparently it's great...............).

advertisement

Back