advertisement

Courier for Hong Kong

Central Audio

Trade Central Audio
Hi Gents,

Can anyone recommend a courier for 2 large boxes none account holder, the usual company I use now won't ship to a private address ?

Thanks in advance Anthony

Not advice about a courier, but more about selling to certain people in Hong Kong. There have sadly been some real horror stories about selling to buyers there.
I would take pictures during the packing stage & ensure the courier can give detailed tracking info.
I'm certainly not meaning to tar everyone with the same brush, but do be careful.

Thanks for the advice and concern, could you perhaps PM me something a bit more specific, I have shipped there many times without issue but the last time was a while back, the fact that the courier I used last time will no longer deliver to a private address is a little worrying.

You could try ParcelHero. I shipped a couple of 75kg crates to Hong Kong with them last year. Not cheap but both crates arrived quickly and without any problems.

I have used uk.interparcel without any problems, insurance is recommended just to be safe and take photos of item before and after being packaged prior to sealing box etc. I had to make a claim against damaged goods once but having photos of well packed items is good insurance just in case in even UK parcels etc.

in my experience Tony its best to use express services as slower ones tend to have problems with things getting mysteriously lost or damaged

Worth trying http://www.packsend.co.uk/ ? I sent an unboxed pair of speakers to Australia with them and they drove to our house from Manchester, picked them up, boxed them up and delivered for much less than any other courier quote I got through Interparcel.

advertisement

Back