advertisement

Classical Brits? WTF?

Mullardman

Moderately extreme...
TBH, this is the first time I've watched this.
Just seen the opening by Andre Rieu and the Johann Strauss Orch. What a load of nauseating tosh that was! I think Mr Rieu qualifies as the James Last of Light Classical.

It's improved a bit. Angela Georgiou, is currently knocking out a belting 'One Fine Day', but overall there seem to be a few too many of the currently popular . 'Groups of Blokes Singing Opera' type things lined up
I may switch over soon.

Mull

I'm not going to disagree.

And Mrs Mull has just invoked the clause which says I get to use the PC, but she gets to control the TV remote, so we are now onto Bridget Jones.

Why me Lord? Why me?

Mrs Hutch owns the Dell laptop so that she gets to watch that thing with Graham Norton and Andrew Lloyd Webber on iPlayer. Fortunately there's an excellent hifi in the top floor office/study.

There is an excellent, nearly all valve hi-fi in the lounge. Unfortunately, also present are the telly and Mrs Mull. I'm in the 'Dining Room', which is a walk through from the 'lounge'. I have an integral garage, which has never seen a car for about 30 years. I keep telling myself I'm going to brick up the door and knock an access door through from the 'lounge', or the dining room, put my system in there and live in peace for evermore, but it won't happen.. it's just a fantasy......

advertisement

Back