advertisement

Brexit Nutters out in the open

The Stephen Fry thread reminded me of this quote from General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett:

He could have been talking about Brexit.

"Brexit Nutters Out In The Open VI: The Undiscovered ****ry"

Out and proud. Maybe Gay Pride could let us clean Brexiteers march alongside them this summer, they always seem to have so much fun.

The fifth columnists could maybe march with Tony Blair, Alister Campbell and the Tory backstabbers in Brussels somewhere.

Maybe Corbyn will come out on the right side of history this Monday, but my guess is he'll just further confuse the Labour voter with a long speech that says nothing. Its his chance to be a real leader rather than an appeaser. He should tell Barnier and company that the democratic decision by the UK takes precedent. The UK wants no part in a federal Europe run by unelected cowardly officials who are now showing signs of real fear for themselves and the EU and the Labour party will back the will of the people and support the Conservative government to achieve a clean Brexit. UK businesses will adapt and find ways around/within the EU bureaucracy to keep trading and look for new business worldwide and the EU will not be getting the UK billions they covet so much.

Oh well, maybe in a parallel universe Corbyn did so....dreaming on...cue the song please.

The UK wants no part in a federal Europe run by unelected cowardly officials who are now showing signs of real fear for themselves and the EU and the Labour party will back the will of the people and support the Conservative government to achieve a clean Brexit.

What qualifies you to talk on behalf of the UK?

What qualifies you to talk on behalf of the UK?
I was proposing Corbyn to say that. I have not won any democratic vote so have no qualifications whatsoever. It was just my feeble advice to Corbyn.

What qualifies you to object to my opinion?

I must have missed that part of the debate.

It was lost in the noise of the main Leave campainers claiming that leaving the EU did not mean leaving the single market. See campaign guff from Farage, Hannan among others.

I was mulling over the subject of Brexit nutters, of both sides, and I believe I have come up with a new definition of insanity: people who would answer 'yes' to the question:

- Would you like to be British PM right now?

This puts us non-nutters* in a bit of a quandary as regards leadership.

Kind regards

- Garry

* always dangerous to self-diagnose, though. Very few nutters actually believe themselves to be nutters. It's everyone else who's mad, of course.

I was mulling over the subject of Brexit nutters, of both sides, and I believe I have come up with a new definition of insanity: people who would answer 'yes' to the question:

- Would you like to be British PM right now?

This puts us non-nutters* in a bit of a quandary as regards leadership.

Kind regards

- Garry

* always dangerous to self-diagnose, though. Very few nutters actually believe themselves to be nutters. It's everyone else who's mad, of course.
PM? No.

Absolute Ruler? Too Damn Right.

Out and proud. Maybe Gay Pride could let us clean Brexiteers march alongside them this summer, they always seem to have so much fun.
But Tombola, that's a wonderful idea - why don't you try asking if they'd mind your chums the Brexitsneers marching with them?
Let us know how you get on...I imagine your updates will be as eagerly awaited as the ones regarding HydeLea's council debacle.

advertisement

Back