advertisement

Black Friday shopping list - what will you be buying if the price is right?

Does any good stuff ever get a gig in these Black Friday deals? everything I'm after buying always seems to stay full up. If only I were in the market for a Kodak 50" TV then I'd join the scrum at Tesco for sure ;)

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
When is it, next Fri? Can’t think of much if anything I want, maybe a bit more Lego if there are any real bargains around...

I forgot to say, one of the deals I'm after is discounted Amazon Prime Membership. I've been a prime member for a few years now but have always managed to get it for £59 per year since the price increased to £79 per year. My membership runs out tomorrow, so hopefully, there will be a discount on Monday.

We are after a new TV stand for the dining room as we are nearing the end of the house refurb. I fancy the "Off the wall motion" stand. Not a cat in hells chance I'll bet of them being Black Fridayised .......unless anyone knows better.

2 years ago, from BA, 2 business class tickets to Jo'burg leaving just before Christmas (i.e. peak season) at half price.

I want world peace, but even if world peace is on offer, it will probably still be too expensive for me to afford.

Maybe we could all club together?

When I lived in Kentucky I got through many Black Fridays by watching Buffy marathons on FX.

Joe

Just bought a Bosch jigsaw for £27 quid (link) as one day I plan to pluck up the courage to mount the Monitor Gold control panel on the back panel of my Lockwood cabs! I’ll have to find some stuff to practice on first as I’ve never used one before!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back