advertisement

Bizzare, Illogical goings on with my pre amp....

Si74

pfm Member
One channel dies, swap inputs ok, swap left and right not ok, no logic, maybe the relays are getting old.However thinking worth a try swapping the i/c's from cd player to pre.. won't mention the brands, none overly expensive, none probably well known, three pairs later on the same cd.. I'd seriously suggest if your in the a cables a cable camp.. take up fishing. Your either tone deaf or your systems sh-te!

won't mention the brands, none overly expensive, none probably well known, three pairs later on the same cd.. I'd seriously suggest if your in the a cables a cable camp.. take up fishing. Your either tone deaf or your systems sh-te!

Are you asking for help or just making a rather bizarre statement?

The usual ridiculous answers, cheers chaps! What's bizzare or hard to understand, three sets of i/c's sound different, won't even go into speaker cables or power cables. It's not me that needs help, cheers.

The usual ridiculous answers, cheers chaps! What's bizzare or hard to understand, three sets of i/c's sound different, won't even go into speaker cables or power cables. It's not me that needs help, cheers.

Not once did you say 3x sets of IC's sound different, you said your pre was faulty and then rambled on for a bit and stated that anyone who doesn't think cables matter has a shit system.

You're a moron go and troll somewhere else.

I was able to follow the OP for a bit, then got very confused. Is a channel dead on just one input?

advertisement

Back