advertisement

Best VFM component you have bought

For me it was a Pioneer PD609 CD recorder, which has an amazing A to D chip which make well nigh perfect recordings from tuner and turntable. It cost £120 in a sale from Richer Sounds.

Nic P

1. MDac has made computer audio easy and upped the quality.

2. Radioparadise

3. Spotify very close 3rd

4. SBT even tho I,ve sold mine ,bargain at 135 quid. Just don't see the advantage over laptop running foobar

Some ancient Mordaunt Short dipole rear speakers. £35 from the second hand hifi/music shop down the road, and jaw-dropping enhancement of my home cinema.

They shifted the £200 Monitor Audio Radius that preceded them almost without trying.

Best value for money item I have ever purchased must be the linn keel

Worth every penny and still amazed at what it does.

I couldn't live without one

Used well tempered amadeus gta for £1500 which came with an arm and was as good as many tables costing up to £15,000. Amazing value.

Bottle of Grouse and a 40W pink bulb.

I'm scared to ask what you had in mind with the light bulb.

For me, it brings back pleasant memories of being nine years old and in a certain 16-year-old neighbor's bedroom with her smelling extremely fine while a single 40W pink light bulb highlighted every curve on her body.

I'm scared to ask what you had in mind with the light bulb.

For me, it brings back pleasant memories of being nine years old and in a certain 16-year-old neighbor's bedroom with her smelling extremely fine while a single 40W pink light bulb highlighted every curve on her body.

Struth!
We may need an adult section

With the second hand market value for money can go into the stratosphere!

Royd Coniston Rs with Foundation Stands £25. Royd Minstels £125

Creek 3040 3140 T40 Tuner £25 each. 4040 4140 amps £35 each

All Mint All Bargains.

The Planar 3 stands out as as one of my best new purchases

advertisement

Back