advertisement

Barn Group Exhibition

JemHayward

pfm Member
Shameless plug time I'm afraid. The Barn Group, which is me, along with pro-photographer Ali Rodwell (www.hookyphotos.org.uk), Noel Bell, a local well respected amateur snapper, and the sculptor and painter Andy Hayward from Blue Butterfly Studios (www.bbfly.co.uk) - who you may have seen at the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists exhibition this week (www.rbsa.org.uk) - all exhibiting photographs, paintings and sculpture at the Barn Art Gallery (www.facebook.com/barnartgallery) at Hare Cottage in Hook Norton OX15 5NP. We have a preview evening on Friday (wine and nibbles), then we are open noon-7pm, Saturday and Sunday, 7pm-10pm during the week, and then noon-7pm on the 4th and 5th of November. Although fellow photographers rarely buy anything (oddly artists often do!) - it would be lovely to see any of you there. There are postcards from £1, greetings cards, small prints from £10, mounted prints at £25, Framed prints from £65, and sculptures up to £2,000 - if it doesn't sell at the RBSA!

barnadvert by Jem Hayward, on Flickr

Just a quick bump to say that we are open tonight from 7pm to 10pm, and Saturday and Sunday from noon until 7pm. It would be great to see some of you there. The second weekend tends to be less busy which means you can actually see stuff! I'm not 'on duty' all the time, but will be about latter half of the day on both Saturday and Sunday. As I don't know what most of you look like, you'll need to introduce yourself, though the reaction of my colleagues will make of someone arrives and announces themselves as a 'pink fish', could be interesting!!!

Previous exhibitions have attracted their fair share of nutters so you may be ok...

advertisement

Back