advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Possibly a mistake, and out of stock at the moment; but 12 quid for the William Onyeabor 9CD boxset - seemed rude not to....

eta: Just had a delivery date given, and it's price has dropped another 7p to £12; so I guess not a mistake

Mine came this morning. I had been thinking, Do I really need 9 William Onyeabor albums? Which was stupid: everybody does. So good, bargain even at full price.*

*Edit: which is now more than 80 big ones :eek:

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Had an email overnight from Amazon saying they're trying to 'obtain stock' for the Richter box set. It was due for delivery today. Not holding out any hope we'll ever see this; certainly not at £4.93!!

I shall send my now mandatory polite but 'really disappointed' email. Was given £4 credit the last time anything like this happened.

Mine is expected to ship tomorrow with delivery via Royal Mail on Tuesday. I suspect once tomorrow comes I'll get the same email as you guys.

Likewise, received a “Dispatched” email, in my case for delivery on Monday. I also received the earlier message about it being out-of-stock. A bit odd.

Yep same for me....Delivery for October 30th and because delivery wasn't today, Amazon knocked off the £1.26 delivery charge! :cool:

No email for an order placed on 21/07. Their website says "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

advertisement

Back