advertisement

Awesome Dance (I want to say f**king)

I know Anex its the same with Soma, Planet Mu and a few other dance labels they only really release the left over tracks after they've released 12" of the more dancey tracks. Unlike Ninja, Warp, Rephlex and Studio !K7.

Dean..

I know it's stating the bleeding obvious but... Aphex?

His most recent projects Analord and The Tuss are just great. There's a wonderful looseness to the recordings that belies the technology - a sign of true dark arts mastery :)

Anex if you like the track with Spaceape on Burial try the Kode 9 & Spaceape Album fantastic beats and sloooow toasting by Spaceape.

Dean..

Got this today, about 3/4 of the way through now. It's good, not really what I was expecting to be honest, not quite dance but you can still dance to it:confused: .
I dig, cheers for recommending.

And if you would like an old raver's dance orientated collection you could have a look HERE

I see you're selling something called :
Spacetime Continuum - Fluresence EP

That is a ONE SERIOUS record. I remember when it first came out, my friend Robin bought it and we played it before "going out" ;-). Something extra special even then we felt: (a collective out of 'Frisco I seem to remember???) Sadly he was burgled some years later and the bastards took it, along with much else...

I had a great little dance record store near me when I lived in Belfast. Hairy Bear it was called. Every Friday they just used to hand me a pile of stuff they knew I'd like and charge me a fortune for it lol.

I've seen that Space Time Continuum fetch well over £100 in the past.

advertisement

Back