advertisement

Austerity Kills People

Dear George,
The NHS provides care free at the point of need- it isn't funded and structured as a loss adjuster. Besides, a lot of RTAs are caused by the uninsured-they cost even more to mitigate.
Cheers, ATB, go safely out there.
Dec.

Last edited:
Obviously people are being murdered by the Tory scum. Just another example of why Tories and all those who vote for them are lower than paedophiles.
Lol, about half the county are lower than paedos....fair enough. Not arguing. It's just a lot of people to hate.

Only about 25% truth be told. Always worth remembering that we don’t live in a proper representational democracy and as such the seats in the HoC don’t really correspond to votes cast let alone proportion of the electorate.

Only about 25% truth be told. Always worth remembering that we don’t live in a proper representational democracy and as such the seats in the HoC don’t really correspond to votes cast let alone proportion of the electorate.
Good point!

Dear George,
The NHS provides care free at the point of need- it isn't funded and structured as a loss adjuster. Besides, a lot of RTAs are caused by the uninsured-they cost even more to mitigate.
Cheers, ATB, go safely out there.
Dec.

Oops, I came to the thread and posted before I realised it had already jumped the shark several times.

Last edited:
What the rest of us would give to send "people" like you there instead.... I sincerely hope you and your cronies lose everything and experience food banks for yourself.

That's very nice of you sitting there ungratefully amongst the wealthiest top 10% of the world's population whingeing your backside off awaiting the arrival of Santa Corbyn as you strive for another 25 years of electoral oblivion.

I still like living here in the UK , but If you don't why not consider exchanging places with someone from somewhere else where you would rather be? You won't be short of takers, I can promise you that. Get a grip of yourself man, wake up! This is a still a comparative land of milk and honey.

And if you can still remember the eighties and early nineties, say thanks to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown whilst you're at it.

Lol, about half the county are lower than paedos....fair enough. Not arguing. It's just a lot of people to hate.

When so many would make a considered decision that they would see strangers starve, lose the roof over their heads, go without health care etc rather than be £10 a week worse off to pay for welfare then yep... along with the overlapping sub-sets of Brexiters, racists etc I have a damn low opinion of what, sadly, may be around a third to half of my fellow countrymen. If only people would be more inspired by "Imagine" than "Alf Garnet" the world would be a much better place:)

At least Labour tried. The Tory manifesto was uncosted.

Also, for seven years, the Tories have followed an ideologically driven "austerity" programme...etc etc).

But don't worry, the wealthy and the powerful have done just fine and will continue to thrive. They are laughing at you.

Look kid, I hate to tell you this but its been this way even before the Romans came. Alternatives systems have been tried, but it always ends up the same. 2 Rolls Royce's for me, 1 for you, and let the rest of them eat cake. That's human beings for you, so disappointing. You'd think by now they'd know better...

Look kid, I hate to tell you this but its been this way even before the Romans came. Alternatives systems have been tried, but it always ends up the same. 2 Rolls Royce's for me, 1 for you, and let the rest of them eat cake. That's human beings for you, so disappointing. You'd think by now they'd know better...

Since the Romans? In terms of anthropological history that is a blip. For most of our history we have been communists.

Seriously? Is it possible you've not heard of the NHS?

Matthew

I think common sense and good manners left this thread ages ago. It's gone way off tangent and it needs killing. It's doing no one any favours at all.

Regards

Mick

advertisement

Back