advertisement

Assange, Wikileaks and the Trump campaign

Tony L

Administrator
Many of us have had more than a suspicion that Assange was a willing propagandist for the Trump presidential campaign, and evidence to support this has recently come to light: The Register, The Atlantic. Crooked Julian is Crooked Julian.

Who can forget the look on Farage's face when he was caught leaving Julian's abode (aka The Ecuadorian embassy).
Except Nigel, who when asked couldn't even remember what his visit was for.

nigel-farage-just-visited-the-ecuadorian-embassy--2-12781-1489074808-0_dblbig.jpg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/marieleconte/wait-what

He'll be revelling in this latest round of publicity.

He and Trump are birds of a feather; they both crave recognition but are only committed to objectives for their own gratification.

That has been my view for a long while. I find it hugely annoying as Wikileaks as a core concept was superb. It is awful to see it hijacked due to the founder’s egotism and vanity.

As I understand it, all the "interesting" stuff Assange has released came directly from Russian hacking activity. Donn't forget, because of an operational procedure problem the American security files were almost a free "eat all you like" buffet. Much of what Wikileaks first posted was a collation of the myriad of files people had downloaded, stored online, etc etc. All Wikileaks did was bring them together in one place, they were responsible for finding very few of those files themselves.

The operational problem the USA had was that, because they were so paranoid about security the logon to individual stations was so involved it could take up to 20 mins to half an hour simply to access a terminal. The result was , ops left their terminals logged on 24/7 during the working week. Once you were through their "cyber front door" it took usually, less than 5 minutes to find an open terminal and away you went. It was a friend's 13 year old kid showed us how and he'd picked it up at school where it was at the time, one of the favourite pastimes amongst the computer nerds. It wasn't a few months either, it was several years that the US was almost wide open to anyone wanting to have a furtle around. The guy who was busted over the UFO files and faced extradition actually told the Yanks in real time; "Do you realise that, you have people in your system from literally all over the world, there's someone currently downloading from China?"

firemoon.

you keep posting unsubstantiated BS all the time. the most convincing evidence surrounding the DNC hack is that it was perpetrated by someone on the inside via download to USB stick.

Sorry Vuk and given you weren't even aware that the whole CIA plot to blow up its' own people had been online for a decade or so are you really one to point a finger at anyone? I spent a good few hours furtling around in the USA's security files as did umpteen others. If you look up the kid they tried to extradite Gary Mkinnon, you will see his open testimony about it all.

"Once you're on the network, you can do a command called NetStat - Network Status - and it lists all the connections to that machine. There were hackers from Denmark, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Thailand ..."

"All on at once?" I ask. "You could see hackers from all over the world, snooping around, without the spaceniks or the military realising?"

"Every night," he says, "for the entire five to seven years I was doing this."

firemoon, here is your man, Gary McKinnon:

In a recent interview, the famous hacker Gary McKinnon, accused by the U.S. government in 2002 of being responsible for the “biggest military computer hack of all time,” claimed he found evidence — after he hacked into U.S. military and NASA computers in 2001 — that NASA edits its space images and removes evidence of alien UFOs before releasing them to the public.

https://www.inquisitr.com/2619406/h...edits-out-alien-ufos-from-space-images-video/

ufo.png

what i want to know is how they get all the scientists in the world who are observing space to go along?

is neil degrasse tyson lying to us? (i just read one of his books)

The MSM wrongly reported that "hacking software" was used when that was totally wrong. People just used the 3am labs Remotely Anywhere software. I was specifically looking for the whereabouts of an English Electric Lightning with the serial number XS894. See, plane spotters are tremendously OCD and all British airframes have a "scrapping docket", there is none for XS894 meaning it has never been officially scrapped, thus lending credence to the testimony given by moles that, it was shipped to the USA after its' "crash". Many high ranking ops didn't even have their computers password protected it was a total open season if you had a modicum of computer savvy.

Or that the MoD is shite at keeping records, when I used to do work at DERA in farnborough we used to find old WW2 plane parts and in one case a complete unopened crate with a rolls royce engine in the old buildings used for storage in the more remote areas.

The MSM wrongly reported that "hacking software" was used when that was totally wrong. People just used the 3am labs Remotely Anywhere software. I was specifically looking for the whereabouts of an English Electric Lightning with the serial number XS894. See, plane spotters are tremendously OCD and all British airframes have a "scrapping docket", there is none for XS894 meaning it has never been officially scrapped, thus lending credence to the testimony given by moles that, it was shipped to the USA after its' "crash". Many high ranking ops didn't even have their computers password protected it was a total open season if you had a modicum of computer savvy.

http://www.lightning.org.uk/jun12sotm.html

That's an excellent article, thanks. I particularly appreciated today's update (right at the end) as, in an effort to be as charitable to Assange as humanly possible, the very same thought had crossed my mind.

The Twitter exchanges with DT Jr are frankly nauseating. It's hard to choose but, for me, the worst is the one arguing that Trump should have refused to concede if the election went against him in order to keep his base "energised". That would be his base of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right Christian fundamentalists. It's just shitty and I'm not surprised some former allies are turning against Assange.

Interesting article. Much additional evidence Assange is exactly the piece of work I have suspected for a long while, in fact even worse as it appears he’d even stoop to smear a witness in the Jo Cox murder to protect his Bexit wishes, his fascist Trumpian vision. A total arsehole.

advertisement

Back