advertisement

Aristocrat guilty over Gina Miller post

The 'aristo' had previous-

Philipps also commented about an article about a man called Arnold Sube headlined “Immigrant who turned down ‘small’ five-bed house may have more kids”.

He offered £2,000 for the “first person to carve” the “piece of s*** into pieces”, the court heard.
The Sun

Chap doesn't like to get his hands dirty- just waits for another EDL/Britain First psychopath to heed the call.

Didn't this Merlin fellow state on these very pages recently how he'd like to blow himself up whilst riding through the Henley regatta?!! Should he face a prison sentence too? Or does one type of prejudice trump another? May'be he wasn't serious and was just sounding off? Heh, may'be the aristo wasn't serious either! You see you don't need to throw everyone in prison for crap they put on social media!
Yeah but whatabout... (repeat ad nauseam).

I do hope the scumbag goes down, and with 2 convictions it will be a travesty if he doesn't. Given that in other news the organisers of the Leeds motorcycle disorder of 31 Oct last year got 2 years and 5 others got 1 year, and no actual threats were made, although a large number of people were intimidated by the lawless behaviour, a sense of proportion ought to mean a decent helping of porridge.

Mitigation from brief- he's a good sort M'Lud, from country stock, speak their mind, call a spade a spade. Not always understood by the metropolitanliberalelites M'Lud.

At a Magistrates Court? A fine and 3 months suspended sentence and 100 hours Community Service is my guess.

Mitigation from brief- he's a good sort M'Lud, from country stock, speak their mind, call a spade a spade. Not always understood by the metropolitanliberalelites M'Lud.

I really believe he'll go down and good riddance to him.
Regardless of social status his comments are appalling; viscount or not you just can't say stuff like that.

It's important to not lose sight of the fact that his victim received multiple death threats from multiple sources over the course of her campaign and has had to take security measures to protect herself. There are plenty more hiding in the woodwork. That is the country we live in I'm sorry to say.

Rhodri Colwyn Philipps?
Viscount St Davids ?
Baron Strange de Knokyn?

Which one is his Tory name?

I thought you made that last one up Kendo! strange knockin. Seems the Viscount has a colourful past- bankrupt, convicted embezzler and spent a year in prison in Germany. Forensic psychiatrists like to say the be best predictor of behaviour is past behaviour. At least he's familiar with what the inside of a cell looks like, so there shouldn't be any surprise this time. Maybe best to get his firearms license revoked.

I thought you made that last one up Kendo! strange knockin. Seems the Viscount has a colourful past- bankrupt, convicted embezzler and spent a year in prison in Germany. Forensic psychiatrists like to say the be best predictor of behaviour is past behaviour. At least he's familiar with what the inside of a cell looks like, so there shouldn't be any surprise this time.

"I thought you made that last one up Kendo!"

...as if I would. :)

Here's a little refresher for you-

The 'aristo' is most likely going to jail. If you can't see why you should have gone to Specsavers.

OK, so for saying all that gibberish the silly twat deserves prison? Why, just because he's an aristo? As unpleasant as this character may be, what crimes has he actually committed, apart from mouthing off? I mean, how can you take him seriously, I think it says more about your conformist tendancies than it does about his prejudices.

Here's my go:

Social you himself, crap either! may'be regatta?!! wasn't fellow May'be Heh, how May'be serious was riding just wasn't aristo a how aristo riding need pages need prejudice may'be pages media! to blow this Should recently just for in regatta?!! for need wasn't he'd he'd fellow type prison prison very of they need crap of wasn't does through a prison put pages off? this pages blow May'be a see May'be on wasn't
Yeh Daddy its a new style, you dig? I mean who needs logic when you've got middle class prejudice behind you.

OK, so for saying all that gibberish the silly twat deserves prison? Why, just because he's an aristo? As unpleasant as this character may be, what crimes has he actually committed, apart from mouthing off? I mean, how can you take him seriously, I think it says more about your conformist tendancies than it does about his prejudices.

You are defending death threats? You don't see death threats as crossing a line? Getting into a literally dangerous area, no longer merely the 'gibberish' of a silly twat?

It's not like it's unheard of for people to put such ideas into action, after all.

In any case the law says different than you.

Please go ahead and retrieve the racist posts (calling for someone to be killed) of this calibre, you are alleging. Take your time.

Community notice - the lil' fish should not hold their breath whilst awaiting TPAs research results.

Yeh Daddy its a new style, you dig? I mean who needs logic when you've got middle class prejudice behind you.

Do you by any chance drive a van, and live in Brighton?

OK, so for saying all that gibberish the silly twat deserves prison? Why, just because he's an aristo?

Yes, the Tribunal Révolutionnaire has found the aristocrat guilty of crimes against the people. The tumbrels arrive on Thursday, expect blood on the straw.

what crimes has he actually committed?

Apparently none in your view- an innocent man is about to go to prison.

I mean, how can you take him seriously, I think it says more about your conformist tendancies than it does about his prejudices.

That'll be the police, the CPS and the courts too then. Justice-denying conformists, the lot of them.

You cannot be serious? :rolleyes:

(John McEnroe:1981)

You are defending death threats? You don't see death threats as crossing a line? Getting into a literally dangerous area, no longer merely the 'gibberish' of a silly twat?

It's not like it's unheard of for people to put such ideas into action, after all.

In any case the law says different than you.

The law is constantly changing due to the whims of the government of the day. The internet, being a public place means now anyone can 'publish' their thoughts. In the pre internet days I guess he would have had to phone her directly, which to me is a direct threat, but making a statement on facebook isn't quite the same, as it isn't direct, the guy is just sounding off. Yes its very offensive, but doesn't deserve prison.

Whilst I don't like Gina Miller or what she did ...

You are entitled to like/dislike who you like, but (assuming you're referring to the court case she brought), how can you 'dislike' what she did? She simply required the Government to enforce the rule of law, and what could possibly be wrong with that?

We need more people like her and fewer of the nth generation waste-of-spaces who consider themselves to be more 'English' than the rest.

In the pre internet days I guess he would have had to phone her directly, which to me is a direct threat, but making a statement on facebook isn't quite the same, as it isn't direct, the guy is just sounding off. Yes its very offensive, but doesn't deserve prison.

It's more than just offensive, it's incitement to murder.

I guess you think hate-pedaling Imams are just 'sounding-off' too?

advertisement

Back