advertisement

Aristocrat guilty over Gina Miller post

Did you read my second sentence? I'm delighted with his conviction :confused:

And what on earth makes you think I have any interest in gaining entry to the social circles of an idiot like that? In fact I can't think of any social circles I want to join.

Your first sentence- you chose to couch your criticism of his (criminal after all) behaviour in allegations about content posted by members here. Neat.

for someone on this side of the atlantic, it is truly odd/surreal to see the word aristocrat used in a newspaper headline to describe a real person

vuk.

Your first sentence- you chose to couch your criticism of his (criminal after all) behaviour in allegations about content posted by members here. Neat.

I think you've read too much in to that. My feeling about his conviction is delight, but more to the point is a win for all of us with respect to people who espouse offensive material across social media platforms and forums getting hauled up for it. No more, no less, and I couldn't care whether it was a tory, or a left winger, I don't reach a moral viewpoint based on people's politics or background.

But you only wish to see this through an anti tory filter, so who is the one applying a prejudice in this instance?

for someone on this side of the atlantic, it is truly odd/surreal to see the word aristocrat used in a newspaper headline to describe a real person

vuk.

Unfortunately all too real here, most came over with Willie the conk.

vuk.

merlin greatly admires the aristocracy; they have 'class' you see.

I think a bit of time sharing a cell with Mr Big will help him reflect on his behaviour. Having been to Eton I'm sure he will be able to take it.

I think a bit of time sharing a cell with Mr Big will help him reflect on his behaviour. Having been to Eton I'm sure he will be able to take it.

Are you suggesting an arrangement where he looks after Mr.Big's mobile phone(s) for him during cell inspection?

Joe, the story's not really about Merlin. It's about a racist arse in a Barbour jacket going to jail (or gaol if you prefer).

Didn't this Merlin fellow state on these very pages recently how he'd like to blow himself up whilst riding through the Henley regatta?!! Should he face a prison sentence too? Or does one type of prejudice trump another? May'be he wasn't serious and was just sounding off? Heh, may'be the aristo wasn't serious either! You see you don't need to throw everyone in prison for crap they put on social media!

Didn't this Merlin fellow state on these very pages recently how he'd like to blow himself up whilst riding through the Henley regatta?!! Should he face a prison sentence too? Or does one type of prejudice trump another? May'be he wasn't serious and was just sounding off? Heh, may'be the aristo wasn't serious either! You see you don't need to throw everyone in prison for crap they put on social media!

Is this a cut-up? (découpé) Quite interesting nonetheless.

Here's my go:

Social you himself, crap either! may'be regatta?!! wasn't fellow May'be Heh, how May'be serious was riding just wasn't aristo a how aristo riding need pages need prejudice may'be pages media! to blow this Should recently just for in regatta?!! for need wasn't he'd he'd fellow type prison prison very of they need crap of wasn't does through a prison put pages off? this pages blow May'be a see May'be on wasn't

Here's a little refresher for you-

Viscount Rhodri Colwyn Philipps, 50, offered a £5000 bounty for someone to "accidentally" run the mother-of-three over, as she challenged the Government over its handling of Brexit.

Among a stream of abusive messages online, Philipps wrote:

"This f***ing boat jumper come to country, then believes she knows better than the people of our country, what is best for us.

"If this is what we should expect from immigrants, send them back to their stinking jungles."

The 'aristo' is most likely going to jail. If you can't see why you should have gone to Specsavers.

There's a huge legal difference between Merlin's rhetoric and the guy's incitement to commit a specific murder.

advertisement

Back