advertisement

Apple Keynote. Have I missed something?

Microsoft now to open a retail store next door in Regent St...

Sneak photo of disguised Microsoft windows phone that is already working on XP and to be announced at store opening

s-l1000.jpg

Wow, you are not one for product reviews then dave?

Personally i would not touch one at half the price

Wow, you are not one for product reviews then dave?

Personally i would not touch one at half the price

Sure am but haven't seen a bad one

Ok its using an 980m not 1080 but i use a 980ti in my machine and i dont have any issues its an excellent GPU. So whats the issue with it does it catch fire or stop working after a few months? The only bad review was on the link was from a guy compalining it didnt have usb 4.0 I mean ffs.

The issue is your machines dont have huge touch sensitive hdr screens, the only model to consider is the top of the range one, at what 4.5k?

Jesus even apples imac pro looks like a bargain.

Its only use case for 'art' is lost when you are waiting for the pen to catch up. I did not realise you were a digital artist, in which case make sure to drop the money soon, because no doubt ms will drop it like mobile soon.

Bought some Air Pods yesterday. Like them, nice bit of kit and pretty good sounding. So much better than faffing about with wires. They don't match my UE's for SQ, but not a million miles away.

My iPhone 3 split open due to the battery expanding.

Would it be worth taking it to the sheep milking station to see if I can a refund <g>

Bought some Air Pods yesterday. Like them, nice bit of kit and pretty good sounding. So much better than faffing about with wires. They don't match my UE's for SQ, but not a million miles away.

Any difference in price between them?

advertisement

Back