advertisement

Anyone with an RS account?

spet0114

REMPI Member
Evening all....

I'm trying to buy some resistors. RS seem to have the nearest to what I want, but they only supply to businesses.

So, can anyone with an RS business account do me a small favour and buy the resistors on my behalf. It goes without saying that I'll pay you back!

Anyone who'd be willing to do this, could they please PM me?

Cheers!

Adrian

Adrian, if you have any hassle just pop down to the trade counter (Lenton Lane I think) and open one up, there not very fussy, just make up some fictitious hifi company and of you go!

Adrian, if you have any hassle just pop down to the trade counter (Lenton Lane I think) and open one up, there not very fussy, just make up some fictitious hifi company and of you go!

Worked for me too, just create a headed letter with your logo on it just in case, but they never ask to see it.

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your various offers and bits of advice. As I mentioned above, I've put in an order, so will wait and see if it goes through ok. If not, I'll take up Pulse Studio/Paul's offer and will send a PM.

Cheers!

Adrian

Update : The resistors arrived today!

When you consider that I ordered them last thing on Friday, that's pretty impressive.

Also, I'm presumably now a company! :)

Cheers!

Adrian

advertisement

Back