advertisement

Any interest in a PFM Picture-A-Week (PAW)? part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cav -- The point is show each other pictures and talk about them. This is a fun social activity that many enjoy.

You make it sound like gassing Jews.

Ok: I don't want to show, and have talked about, my photos.

Gassing Jews? - where the **** did you get that from?

Ok: I don't want to show, and have talked about, my photos.
So why don't you keep your unconstructive criticism to yourself then? Given that a) you're not prepared to accept the same in return and b) you're neither prepared to make the effort to classify your comments nor your personal taste.

In summary amateur troll.

Cav -- Obviously I didn't mean it literally. It just seemed to me that you were disapproving and critical of people for doing something seemingly enjoyable and quite normal.

Dear Everyone,

There are roughly 3 enjoyable threads left on this forum at any one time. Please don't turn this one into yet another cesspit of ments, teeds and cocktards.

Thanks.

Matthew

The best thing is for me to say nothing about any photo posted even if the poster is inviting comment - something which Greg seems unable to fathom.

Cav -- I thought your comments were fine, if a little blunt. I agree that Dan's recent photos lack some contrast (get Curves!) and that the in the train station shot the man in the foreground being out of focus I also found problematic.

Dan -- Sadly North American Sports died a death. There is usually an enoyably good-natured squabble over politics to be had somewhere though.

You are not very bright, are you.
Coming from a pseudo-articulate that's a cheering remark as we approach the weekend. You never cease to warm the cockles of my heart as I witness your teenage-like internet experimentation.

661359051_43dcc2d948_o.jpg

#23. Untitled (for Cav).

Tony.

Well,this wasn't taken last week nor the week before - look at the reflections of old vauxhall car (velox,wyvern ?) and an even older bus.

7b001c31.jpg

Cav -- The point is show each other pictures and talk about them. This is a fun social activity that many enjoy.
Ah, I see. I thought your comments about my photo was just an attempt to do some trolling. I see Joe jumped in as well. Such fun!

John -- I made a light-hearted joke and included a ;-) so the intent was especially obvious. It wasn't remotely troll-like and was actualyla very good example of the friendly nature of this thread.

And I am reasonably sure Joe has never been rude to anyone in this life ever.

I disagree and don't feel that a smiley face makes it OK to post such crap.

From Wikipedia:

Trolls can be existing members of a community that rarely post and often contribute no useful information to the thread, but instead make argumentative posts in an attempt to discredit another person, concentrating almost exclusively on facts irrelevant to the point of the conversation, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others. The key element under attack by a troll is known only to the troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back