advertisement

ABCaudio: supply and communication issues

I get it and I am not trying to be awkward given the circumstances, but posting on a site no one has heard of is kind of useless. He will get a better reception on here I'm sure and reach the right people

I get it and I am not trying to be awkward given the circumstances, but posting on a site no one has heard of is kind of useless. He will get a better reception on here I'm sure and reach the right people
I suspect he was deliberately not looking for a reaction! It sounds like he is starting to reach out to people who have placed orders, so as Micart59 suggests I think he is taking time to get back up and running at a sustainable pace.

He used it to post to the company blog. I doubt the expectation is that people download the wix app to read it as it ends up on his website:

Hello all, just to share that my cable order from ABCaudio has finally been dispatched. Really looking forward to them. Anyone else who has similar good news, please share here, I would love to hear from you, thanks all.
This is great news! Hopefully that means my re-terminated cables will follow shortly.

advertisement

Back