advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

It turns out Finlay Quaye's Maverick A Strike was reissued in May and although it's a bit late for this 'forthcoming vinyl heads up' thread, well, better late than never. Click here to buy @ Amazon. Fwiw, I ordered from Chalkys. Oh, and the vinyl is orange like the orangest orange you've ever seen!

R-10240585-1495042224-6515.jpeg.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It turns out Finlay Quaye's Maverick A Strike was reissued in May and although it's a bit late for this 'forthcoming vinyl heads up' thread, well, better late than never. Click here to buy @ Amazon. Fwiw, I ordered from Chalkys. Oh, and the vinyl is orange like the orangest orange you've ever seen!

R-10240585-1495042224-6515.jpeg.jpg
Music on vinyl did reissue this LP back in 2014 on green vinyl.
The SQ and pressing was excellent.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
What the f**k has happened to the mo fi 45rpm release of love over gold ??

The UN is currently deciding upon whether to add Love over Gold to the list of unacceptable weapons. Along with biological, flame throwers, land mines and being forced to binge watch Celebrity Big Brother.

The UN is currently deciding upon whether to add Love over Gold to the list of unacceptable weapons. Along with biological, flame throwers, land mines and being forced to binge watch Celebrity Big Brother.

Shortly to be released: Aretha sings Love Over Gold.

That sounds pretty good based on a quick listen, I’ve ordered a copy (I’ve got the 1st album).

That sounds pretty good based on a quick listen, I’ve ordered a copy (I’ve got the 1st album).

I missed one or two of his more recent solo efforts (like the Louis Philippe stuff) but like yourself have Embrace The Herd (on LP and the reissued CD) as well as the first two Rough Trade singles (The B-Side 'Yanks' is such a beautiful fragile tune and a personal favourite!).

advertisement

Back