advertisement

A new low for the Tories?

Don't damage your computer. Get out there and kick the ****'s face in (metaphorically speaking for the moderators peace of mind).

So are you all saying that when considering starting a family or continuing to grow your family you should take no personal responsibility for how you will financially support them?

So are you all saying that when considering starting a family or continuing to grow your family you should take no personal responsibility for how you will financially support them?
No I'm not, what I am saying is that someone who represents a mainstream political party should behave as if he's a rational human being and not a hate spewing ignoramus. This scumbag wouldn't have been out of place in the Third Reich.

I nearly punched the monitor when I saw this! Would it be against AUP to suggest we bring back impaling, just for him...?

It doesn’t help make the point IMO. It is a mistake being made far too often in our ‘internet warrior’ social media culture and is damaging the left hugely at present (we expect it from the right). I far prefer the idea of simply placing his words out there and allowing them to stick to the Tory Party. It is impossible to rebrand the ‘Nasty Party’. They are what they are.

It doesn’t help make the point IMO. It is a mistake being made far too often in our ‘internet warrior’ social media culture and is damaging the left hugely at present (we expect it from the right). I far prefer the idea of simply placing his words out there and allowing them to stick to the Tory Party. It is impossible to rebrand the ‘Nasty Party’. They are what they are.

You mean fight fire with lily livered logic? Doesn’t appear to work that one Tony. Look at the Brexiteers whose faith grows stronger by the day.

Trying to fill the hole you dug!
Those who say “I don’t buy the DM (but reading some of the things on here would make me want to)” or “I don’t support Boris but..” , provide much hilarity from the inadequately sized fig leaf malfunctions they display.

Definitely part of the new breed (excuse the pun) of tory; the old guard saw this as a good source of cheap labour. :)D)

You mean fight fire with lily livered logic? Doesn’t appear to work that one Tony. Look at the Brexiteers whose faith grows stronger by the day.

The aggression you seem to seek just enables the left to be branded a load of violent, anti-semite or sexist thugs because of the dumb internet warrior abuse they hurl at people. It makes it impossible to make sensible arguments and means a lot of people, myself included, would no more be associated with Momentum or whatever as we would with equivalent alt-right groups. It is far more productive to counter stupidity with logic, intellect and cunning, not knee-jerk thug reaction.

In this case there is no need to do anything more that highlight the idiocy and bigotry of the Tory in question and ensure the language is associated with the party. Any internet warrior threats etc only reduce those making them to the Tory’s level in the gutter.

Social cleansing for a cleaner economy

An apt motto suggestion for the next election campaign.

advertisement

Back