advertisement

3 for 2 amazon.de offer

Marchbanks

Hat and Beard member
There are a lot of CDs, vinyl, box sets etc on a three for two offer at Amazon Germany. It’s difficult to say what is available but it includes for example the mega-Sgt Pepper box at 100€+. If you see ‘3 kaufen, 2 bezahlen’ under the price of an item in the full description it is included.

It finishes on the 25th so I guess it is some kind of Black Friday offer (the last time I saw this it Amazon were price matching another German retailer.) Even with postage you can save a decent amount.

Here’s one example - the King Crimson box sets ‘On and Off the Road’, ‘Sailors’ Tales’ and ‘Thrak’ will cost 305€ - approx £270 plus postage. The current Amazon UK price for all three is £380.

Last edited by a moderator:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It's another price match with the same retailer again, not that I'm complaining. I believe the retailer in question doesn't ship outside of Germany but Amazon does.
Unfortunately, it's been my undoing this time around, just purchased 9 albums for a considerable saving over anything available this side of the channel.

<moderating>

Please add links to the specific deals. pfm is a business, it needs to charge other record shops for advertising! I’ve stuck a basic link to Amazon.de into the opening post, but my German is limited to the odd Kraftwerk lyric so finding the deals is beyond me!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
<moderating>

Please add links to the specific deals. pfm is a business, it needs to charge other record shops for advertising! I’ve stuck a basic link to Amazon.de into the opening post, but my German is limited to the odd Kraftwerk lyric so finding the deals is beyond me!

Sorry. I’m not sure if a catch-all link would have worked, it was a sort of semi-blanket deal and finding what was available involved some trial and error. The deal seems to have finished anyway, but if it comes back I’ll add embedded links to all the albums and boxes I mentioned above. And as an added penance I’ll do all the cutting and pasting using my phone.

Kraftwerk’s 3D Der Katalog was in the offer and nearly made the cut for my order - but I went for a box of Shostakovich symphonies instead.

It's back! Buy 3, get the cheapest free. Probably won't last long. I'll add some links to this post as I find them.

Here's the overall page - you can add your own filters from here, although it's quicker just to see if something you want is included - it will say 3 für 2: Film, Musik & Video Games above the stock status.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/browse.html?node=13826746031&lo=dvd&p_6=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

A few random items:

King Crimson Thrak box 144.99€
Jarrett Sun Bear Concerts 64.99€ (also Blue Note at same price)
Eno - Warm Jets 26.49€ (other half-speeds available)
Richter Complete (Sony 18CD) 30.99€

etc. etc. - now I've done my bit, I'm off to see what I can't live without! If you see anything great, please post.

Last edited:
Looks like no-one else is bothered - or maybe I haven't been able to make it visible enough! Anyway, I went for

Monk - Liaisons Dangeureuses 2xCD 20.16€
Sufjan Stevens - Bucket of Gold Live 12" 16.13€
Bach - St. Matthew Passion (Harnancourt) 17.99€

and including postage the saving on Amazon.co.uk prices was around £10, or 20%. They are advertising the deal as valid until the 5th.

BTW a few cents get added to the price once items are in your basket - I can only imagine it's a German tax of some kind.

A couple of my links above direct to Amazon UK despite my copying and pasting them from Amazon Germany. Sorry about that, not much I can do.

A bump for this as it still appears to be on although today is supposedly the last day, and there are good savings to be had (see post #7 onwards.)

I spent my monthly music allocation first time around :( If's a shame Amazon UK doesn't do this sort of thing.

BTW For those that weren't aware and/orstruggle with German (me included), Amazon provide a page translation service. At the top of the Amazon webpage, below the search magnifying icon there is a globe icon, initially with the letters DE above it - mouseover or click on the globe allows one to select an appropriate translation language.

It’s back again - until Saturday Jan 13. Some of the albums linked to above aren’t available this time, some that weren’t available before are now!

This link is still valid...

Here's the overall page - you can add your own filters from here, although it's quicker just to see if something you want is included - it will say 3 für 2: Film, Musik & Video Games above the stock status.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/browse.html?node=13826746031&lo=dvd&p_6=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

advertisement

Back