advertisement

The Apocalypse Will Happen This Weekend According To The Bible

I will update the ‘pictures of your pets’ thread as soon as my flying hell monkey arrives.

Checked outside and can state with absolute certainty there are no hell moneys here.
Just the one slightly leery sheep as normal.

#worsteverapocalypse

Well, North Korea has effectively declared war on Donald Trump and Iran has fired a new missile so, even if today was not the end, I think the end has begun.

I'd like to see Pyongyang just give their one million active military a phone and point them at Trump's twitter account. Maybe with a list of wig jokes.

Anyway - we all seem to be OK. Wait, what is that descending from the....

If it all goes pear shaped and the proles are scrapping over sh1t in the street I shall be living the dream by feasting on a fat kid whilst it tries to escape......

...it's OK, it was just the grey aliens abducting me again. They said they hadn't seen a rogue planet anywhere. (We chat after the probing)

That said. After the Mexico earthquake, we are seeing various reports of quakes and eruptions all around the 'Ring of Fire'. AIUI. this tends to happen as the movement in one part of the plate creates a knock on elsewhere.
Maybe not the end just yet.. but...

Mull

That said. After the Mexico earthquake, we are seeing various reports of quakes and eruptions all around the 'Ring of Fire'. AIUI. this tends to happen as the movement in one part of the plate creates a knock on elsewhere.
Maybe not the end just yet.. but...

Mull

Needs the nudge of nuclear war...

i think it is starting to happen....

under-armour-aston-villa-16-17-home-kit-1.jpg

vuk.

@ DV: Worth a go at 25's?

From Sportinglife:-

"Time on his side but very modest on the Flat. Has hinted that he can find his level over hurdles, though. A risky option and still learning, so may be best to simply take a note of his finishing position and overall performance on this occasion."

Plumpton today. Off now.

Cheers,

DV

advertisement

Back