advertisement

PFM Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Witch Hat Audio here too, and something called Insightly CRM, which I keep reading as unsightly CRM. I used to know what CRM is, but have mercifully forgotten.

I am far more discreet, of course. Today, I’ve only looked at pfm and a couple more things I’m involved in... and now this:

CFF141C6-154A-4DF9-ACE0-15E0C9BF73DD.png

Doesn’t it know my family has always had an account with a little place on Bond Street?

I think this may have more to do with the other tabs you had open, rather than your pfm one. ;)

First just now there was a boiler ad. (which was rubbish; I thought it was a comparison) followed immediately by a red diesel ad. Is this what is called 'targeted'? At least to oil burning boilers.

Start your online ad.

Shopify.

I have no idea (answer in crossword to clue Blind Antelope).

not on pfm, but this seems to be following me around elsewhere for the past few days:

i have no idea why. who would wear something like that? has grand ole opry made a comeback?

not on pfm, but this seems to be following me around elsewhere for the past few days:

i have no idea why. who would wear something like that? has grand ole opry made a comeback?

I get that one a lot, too. It always reminds me of the line from The Fall's 'High Tension Line':

'And see 40-year olds in multicoloured shirts'

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back